PDA

View Full Version : Striped hair

uptosomeone
March 11th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I found my first hair with stuttering hair color the other day in the shower. I've found weird hairs on my head, some blonde, some black, some thick, some thin, but never any silvers...until now! It was so strange. There were literal silver stripes in the middle, four of them, alternating with brown (like THIS (http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn214/matchingmole/2012%20photos/agouti.jpg) agouti hair).

Have any of you ever found any of these hairs on your head?

amantha
March 11th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Oh yes, I've found several of these. I posted a thread about them several months back because I was pretty confused about it. They're quite strange. I like to think of them as my zebra hairs. :)

melusine963
March 11th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I have some faint ones, but nothing dramatic enough to be noticed by anyone but me. They remind me of cat fur. :)

Blackfire
March 11th, 2012, 09:51 AM
nope, but I did find a pure WHITE hair sprouting from my bangs! I pulled it out and saved lol, I hope to raptor jesus that my hair grows in white when it loses its color!

Leseratte
March 11th, 2012, 06:29 PM
One of my brothers has a patch of white in one spot on his head, while the rest of his hair is a really dark brown. He has had it at least since he was 16.

princessp
March 11th, 2012, 06:56 PM
If I have any I've never noticed them before. that is cool! :)

turtlelover
March 11th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I found some when I first started going gray -- strange, aren't they?

ratgirldjh
March 11th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Yes I have these!

My hair when totally natural is pretty agouti! It has very dark brown, some reddish, silver, black. The 'stripes are usually in the black or dark brown hairs and can be golden or red or silver!!!