PDA

View Full Version : ISO Unloved Mei Fas

Silver & Gold
July 22nd, 2008, 01:07 PM
I really, really like the way Mei Fa hairstyx work in my hair. I enjoy both the long and the shortie version.
So I'm looking for anyone who has some unloved Mei Fa's and who might be interested in trading for other hairsticks. I have some hairsticks on the swap board now and others that I have yet to put up on the swap board. My hairsticks are mostly turned wood and carved bone and generally longer and thicker than the Mei Fa's
So if you tend to prefer a more heavy duty stick then we might have something to talk about. IM me if you want to discuss a trade.

Silver & Gold
August 26th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I'm giving this a bump because someone did PM me about a trade for some unloved Mei Fa's and now I've gone and lost her PM and I've completely forgot who the person was. *Slaps forehead . . . "Stupid, stupid!"*

So if you are the person who was going to make that trade or if anyone else is interested in trading or selling some unloved Mei Fa's, please send me a PM.

You are now free to resume your usual browsing and online procrastinating habits.

dorothea-brooke
August 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM
You are now free to resume your usual browsing and online procrastinating habits.

The Captain has turned off the seatbelt sign.... :)

FrannyG
August 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Unloved Mei Fas? That's an oxymoron. :) Good luck though. :flowers: