PDA

View Full Version : Longer eyelashes with rooibos?

MaryMarx
March 10th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Hi!

I have been drinking 1-2 cups of rooibos tea daily for about 1,5 years now, after reading about it here.
I can't tell any difference in hair growth, but I kind of think my eyelashes has gotten longer... :hmm:
So I just wanna ask if anyone else has experienced this, or if it's only my imagination. :p

rock007junkie
March 10th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Wow, haven't heard about that as an effect. You might want to check in with Jojo and the other girls from the Rooibos thread to see if they experienced that effect

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=71576&highlight=rooibo

MaryMarx
March 12th, 2012, 01:41 AM
I haven't heard anyone experience it either so maybe it's just imagination... and I haven't seen it mentioned before when going through the rooibos-thread either, but I could ask!
If it is because of the rooibos, I will drink even more. :D

Arya
March 12th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Is there any way that in mega threads like this we could have the original post point to salient ones? Or star or promote very useful/important parts? Sometimes I'm super interested in an experiment, but don't feel like reading through 9000 pages to get to conclusions, methods, or interesting findings, or I can't remember something, and going to check takes for-eeeh-verrr.

Amber_Maiden
March 12th, 2012, 06:40 AM
I drink about a pot or two- roughly between 5 and 10 cups of Rooibos tea a day, for the last year, and I've seen no effects from it.

MissAlida
March 12th, 2012, 10:30 AM
My eyelashes has become significantly longer since I have started drinking rooibos. I have been drinking it for the past 4-5 months, several cups a day.:) Honestly, I am more certain of the fact that it made my lashes longer, than of that it made my hair longer...

Covet
March 12th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I wish I could get longer lashes with rooibos, my boyfriend has the most lush eyelashes ever and I envy them so much! :p