PDA

View Full Version : feel my hair growing!

leilasahhar
March 9th, 2012, 05:13 PM
:pumpkin:Hi all, I've been trying to grow my hair out from a badly layerd cut at my neck..it seems like it took FOREVER to get to 26". I want to be at 35". Im using soft sheen conditioner with ceramides and Redwood Roots hair nectar mist. The mist really helps keep my hair hydrated throughout the days. I "feel" my hair growing when im using this stuff!! Soft sheen I had to get overseas, I can't find it here in the states anymore and its the BEST conditioner ive ever used. The mist you can get at Redwood-Roots.com.

spidermom
March 9th, 2012, 05:14 PM
That's cool. Every once in awhile, I get a growth spurt and can almost watch my hair grow in the mirror. haha; almost

LilLozc
April 21st, 2012, 03:53 AM
That sounds really good. What type of hair do you have?

I have curly hair, which I lightly straighten (to keep straight for a few days) about once or twice a week. would the mist be likely to reintroduce curl?

HopelssRomantic
March 11th, 2018, 06:32 PM
:pumpkin:Hi all, I've been trying to grow my hair out from a badly layerd cut at my neck..it seems like it took FOREVER to get to 26". I want to be at 35". Im using soft sheen conditioner with ceramides and Redwood Roots hair nectar mist. The mist really helps keep my hair hydrated throughout the days. I "feel" my hair growing when im using this stuff!! Soft sheen I had to get overseas, I can't find it here in the states anymore and its the BEST conditioner ive ever used. The mist you can get at Redwood-Roots.com.

I wish I could feel my hair grow!

fathima najma
September 19th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Can you please suggest an oil to stop hair fall and increase it's growth?

lapushka
September 19th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Can you please suggest an oil to stop hair fall and increase it's growth?

Welcome to the forum. If you shed bad, and it's not normal, I would recommend a doctor's visit. If it's just normal shedding that has increased, it could be seasonal (it is fall, and many of us shed more during that time). Good luck!