PDA

View Full Version : No trim needed.... Yay!!!!

Long_hair_bear
March 9th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Hey everyone!

So today was the long dreaded day I went into my hairdressers to get my eyebrows waxed and my hairs' ends looked at. Unlike most of the hair trimming horror stories on here, my hairstylist has been my hairstylist for 7 years and she's beyond awesome. I completely trust her. She looked at my ends and said she old tell I've been taking good care of my hair and that I didn't need a trim! :cheese: I haven't had a trip since last July now! Oh joy! Oh rapture! This is a new record for me to go without trimming and I'm so happy that I had to share! Most hairstylists would say I need a trim to make money off me, but mine is cool enough to let mine be, so I'm happy about that too!

:cheer: :joy: :happydance:

Epi71
March 9th, 2012, 11:47 AM
That is excellent news! Congratulations on being able to retain all of your length! :)

moon2dove
March 9th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Wow, that's great to hear. Your hairdresser sounds really genuine and honest. You're so lucky to have her :)

Mrsbaybeegurl
March 9th, 2012, 12:22 PM
That's exciting that you have gone that long without the need for a trim and wooohooo to actually having a hairdresser you can really trust! :cheese: That's super rare!!

whitedove
March 9th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Really great news! Nice you found a honest hairdresser, the one I found retired :(

gthlvrmx
March 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Yay! congrats! that sounds awesome!

melusine963
March 9th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I only wish I had a hairstylist as good. Lucky you!

NymphSpirit
March 9th, 2012, 01:36 PM
That's fantastic news :D! And I'm so jealous! I wish I could find a hairstylist like that :p

Long_hair_bear
March 9th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Ya she's so good that I drive a half hour to Maryland just to see her. She's a regular jewel! :)

Jezerellica
March 9th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Lucky you to have a sylist like that! Nice job protecting your length too!

jacqueline101
March 9th, 2012, 03:13 PM
That's awesome news.