PDA

View Full Version : As hair is air drying.....

GracieRae
March 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Does anyone else have these little shorter hairs that curl outwards as your hair is drying. Then when it's full dry the next day their straight again? It's not like a patch of them just single hairs all over the head. I wonder if their new or broken hairs? Does anybody else notice this???

Madora
March 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Of course, especially around the hairline in front. Doesn't bother me as they will lie down in a day or two.

spidermom
March 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Most likely new hairs, depending on how careful you are.

Amber_Maiden
March 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Yep, I have those.

ClassicalBlonde
March 8th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Me too, they drive me insane.

BBdck1
March 8th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I have those too. I really hate it but it smooths out the next day.

jacqueline101
March 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah around my hair line they're everywhere.

GracieRae
March 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

xXfaitheyx
March 8th, 2012, 08:57 PM
yep! i think it would be weird if someone didnt have them

dulce
March 8th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Yes,after it dries I add a hair shine serum which I rub over the surface with my hand and it helps them lie flat.

Venefica
March 9th, 2012, 02:14 AM
My hair actually get the slightest of curl when wet, it do not do it that much anymore, I guess it have gotten to heavy with how long it is now, but when it was shorter it would curl a little, but my dry hair is razor straight, it is a bit strange.

MissAlida
March 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
I have a halo of them all around my head after my hair dries...It looks a bit hideous at first, but at least I know that it's growing. And they do seem to lay flat the next day.Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you look at those short hairs, and they have a rounded tip, it's almost certain that they are new hairs.:)

RapunzelKat
March 9th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Oh yeah, I have a bunch of these! The worst are the few wavy baby hairs I have right around my temples. It's anybody's guess which way they will be sticking out when my hair dries :rolleyes: They usually get with the program by the next day, and since I wash my hair in the evenings I don't have to worry about anybody seeing them :D

KwaveT
March 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM
The ones in front tend to be a little bothersome since I don't wear bangs anymore and they just stick out from the head. They eventually blend back into the hair.

terylenerose
March 10th, 2012, 11:17 AM
I always have 3b/3c frizz. It doesn't lie down unless it's greasy.