PDA

View Full Version : Best Leave-in EVER!!!

GoldberryHair
March 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM
So I've tried countless leave-ins of all types, prices etc, and this is by far my absolute FAVORITE!

Dove Nourishing Oil Weightless Care Detangler. I love the Dove Intense Damage conditioner and when I read about this I was so excited but I couldn't find it anywhere until today at good ol' Walmart! My (bleached-dyed back to natural) hair has NEVER felt softer, smoother, moisturized, silkier. I could go on lol I'm in love and I plan on going back tomorrow to get some more im case it disappears again. My hair is fine and this wasn't greasy or heavy at all. And it was so cheap :D

http://www.dove.us/TD/Images/Detangler_OIL_0271-86129.png

amantha
March 7th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Ooo. Would you happen to know the ingredients? I'm trying to find the list online but can't find it anywhere. :(

curlsgalore
March 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Found these ingredients online:

Water (Aqua), Trisiloxane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Elenna
March 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM
It has argan oil and almond oil.

camillacamilla
March 8th, 2012, 02:19 AM
The argan and almond oil are so far down the ingredient list, it is doubtful they do much of anything. It's mainly a silicone product.

long&blonde
March 9th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. I've only used leave-ins advertised as leave-ins.
Why in the world do they come in the small sizes only that they do. Will definitely try this.