PDA

View Full Version : Long Overdue Hairtyping

HintOfMint
March 7th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Just realized that I've never done a hairtyping pic and I figured that I was a 2A because, well, that's what 2As look like! But then I realized with a lot of frizz that I may be curlier than I think.

So... what do you guys think?

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7176&pictureid=125987

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7176&pictureid=125986

If the images don't work, I have the photos in my album, they're the ones with me in the white flogging molly tank top.

kmarie99
March 7th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Your hair looks similar to mine and I consider mine to be 2c or a 3a when I scrunch and use gel.

turtlelover
March 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I would say 2B

HintOfMint
March 7th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the input.

I have pure ringlets in the front, but the back tends to be stretched out because it's longer.

maybe a 2b/2c?

torrilin
March 7th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I'd tend to go 2c since I see some corkscrews but they're huge. If you find there's strong waves along your scalp that don't tend to go away when you do an updo, or that with more moisture, your hair gets more corkscrewy, I'd go 3a.

HintOfMint
March 7th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I'd tend to go 2c since I see some corkscrews but they're huge. If you find there's strong waves along your scalp that don't tend to go away when you do an updo, or that with more moisture, your hair gets more corkscrewy, I'd go 3a.

Not much waving at the scalp, though it's hard to say. My hair is pretty flat at the top because of the length. My hair does get corkscrewy in high humidity, but that is mostly in the front and that's with New Orleans level humidity.
Ah well, I'm content to call myself a 2c

C.H.
March 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
You seem like a 2b/2c to me.

ttverdy
March 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM
I would say 2c. Your hair texture reminds me a lot of mine! I have tighter 3a curls in the front, but my back is barely a 2b. It's so weird having multiple textures. Your hair is gorgeous though!