PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Color!!

jennescence
March 4th, 2012, 12:34 AM
So i'm scared to ask anyone around me so i thought i would ask you guys since you are so nice and helpful. Should i dye my hair turquoise, or pink? Which do you think would look best. I honestly haven't the slightest clue what would look good:(

AnqeIicDemise
March 4th, 2012, 12:43 AM
So i'm scared to ask anyone around me so i thought i would ask you guys since you are so nice and helpful. Should i dye my hair turquoise, or pink? Which do you think would look best. I honestly haven't the slightest clue what would look good:(

Judging by your avatar I say you can pull off red very well so I'd vote for pink. Some people just wash out with red and pink. I have a friend who had a gorgeous hot pink but she looked blue. When she went turquoise she looked yellow.

Oh well, to quote her 'that is what make up's for!' :P

jennescence
March 4th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Judging by your avatar I say you can pull off red very well so I'd vote for pink. Some people just wash out with red and pink. I have a friend who had a gorgeous hot pink but she looked blue. When she went turquoise she looked yellow.

Oh well, to quote her 'that is what make up's for!' :P

Thank you for the reply:)

woolyleprechaun
March 4th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Ive always loved teal....that lovely dark greeny-blue :)

Tisiloves
March 4th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I think pink would look better on you, but a good way to try is get something the colour you want to dye your hair and then hold it up to your face.

Sammich
March 4th, 2012, 02:25 AM
How about both? :p

I know someone who did both and is actually a member on this site, gorgeousness! She doesn't have it up, and I wouldn't post it without her permission though. :p

It was simply beautiful!

I have pink under-streaks at the moment in mine. :) I had full on pink hair once, I loved it. Would post a pic if you're interested.

At the moment:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=9388&pictureid=126929

sfgirl
March 4th, 2012, 02:25 AM
I love pink! I've been sporting pink bangs, though I haven't loaded the pictures onto here. I'm using manic panic cotton candy pink. It lasts 1-2 washes.

jacqueline101
March 4th, 2012, 02:56 AM
I'd say pink.

cmdinoto
March 4th, 2012, 03:05 AM
I have a friend that just died the underside of her hair teal. She wears it half up/half down and it looks great!!! I bought the bottle of teal and was going to do streaks when my husband came home and freaked out! I thought he would like it. So I didn't do it....yet. But ultimately don't all women do what they want to do :)

The cheese said teal :cheese:

jacqueline101
March 4th, 2012, 03:27 AM
I'd say pink.

Maelyssa
March 4th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Im another vote for pink...the red you have in your pic looks so good that naturally pink is another great choice. Good luck and post some pics!