PDA

View Full Version : What Color would you call my hair?

Shepherdess
February 29th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Hello everyone. I'm not quite sure what color to call my hair. I usually have called it honey blonde, dark golden blonde or strawberry blonde. Is that what you would call it?

In the sunlight it can look pretty bright in color at times. I will probably delete these pictures after a while because I don't feel comfortable having them online.

Thanks everyone :)

Edit: I just removed the photos. I appreciate the help! =)

kitschy
February 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Wow, I'd call it honey blonde gorgeous!

Covet
February 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Your hair's beautiful! I'd go for honey blonde too.

pepperminttea
February 29th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Another vote for honey blonde. :) Blonde can look so different depending on the light conditions though; try and get a photo outside on a sunny day if you can, that'll make it easier to tell.

Madora
February 29th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Shepherdess, I'd call that color sensational! What a gorgeous head of hair you have!

Honestly, hair photos taken under room lighting can be very deceptive. If you could take some photos outdoors the color would be much more discernable (any argument to see more pictures of your beautiful hair!:))

jacqueline101
February 29th, 2012, 12:37 PM
I'd say honey blonde.

blondyhead
February 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM
First of all, i have hair envy ( don't we all on this site!! ) your hair is goregous, really goregous :) I would say your hair is honey blonde with a hint of strawberry blonde?? But lovely healthy hair :)

Siiri
February 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Looking at the pictures I'd call it medium honey blond. Try taking a photo outside, but not in direct sun light.

Shepherdess
February 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Thank you everyone! =)

Another vote for honey blonde. :) Blonde can look so different depending on the light conditions though; try and get a photo outside on a sunny day if you can, that'll make it easier to tell.

Shepherdess, I'd call that color sensational! What a gorgeous head of hair you have!

Honestly, hair photos taken under room lighting can be very deceptive. If you could take some photos outdoors the color would be much more discernable (any argument to see more pictures of your beautiful hair!:))

Thank you!

I'll have to try getting a pic outside, although this time of year it may be hard with all the snow. I might have to wait until it warms up. :)

Shepherdess
February 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Here are some that I just took in my living room close to the windows. This is what my hair usually looks like in the light I think.

edit: removed photos

Piyo
February 29th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Sure does seem to be a lot of red in it, I think there are some shades of strawberry blonde in there.

Shepherdess
February 29th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Sure does seem to be a lot of red in it, I think there are some shades of strawberry blonde in there.

Yeah, I have noticed that there seems to be some red in my hair, but most of it seems blond. Thanks :)

Amber_Maiden
February 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Honey blonde.

Shepherdess
February 29th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks everyone! It must be honey blonde for sure then =) I appreciate all of you!

holothuroidea
February 29th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I'm so sad I missed the pictures. Sounds gorgeous. :)

Shepherdess
February 29th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I'm so sad I missed the pictures. Sounds gorgeous. :)

Sorry :( I might try sharing some later on though. :)

Rhodugune
February 29th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I hope you would, it's sounds like you should be very happy with your haircolour. :)

Bianca
February 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I wanna see too :D