PDA

View Full Version : my hair's become a diva since joining lhc

roxee
February 29th, 2012, 06:17 AM
It's like it knows what im reading about other people's hair regime and seen the pics of people's hair on here and has lashed out at me.
Over the last couple of weeks my ends have become extremely dry and about a third of my hair has split ends (probs the herbal essence shampoo and conditioner) so im now ordering sls free shampoo and im gonna try a cone free conditioner.
So I would like to thank all of the members with gorgeous hair for making my hair jelous and giving me hell :demon:;)

amanda_the_tall
February 29th, 2012, 06:58 AM
i'm sorry about your hair being dry, but i just laughed when i read the first sentence! sometimes i think my hair has its own thoughts too. have you tried cowashing? that helps my hair somewhat, that way i don't use shampoo on it every single day.

sazzie88
February 29th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Ha ha Mine has done the same, its seeing all these lovely locks, my hair is rebelling and screaming to be bleached but I am not giving in...... you will obey!

:)

roxee
February 29th, 2012, 07:09 AM
i'm sorry about your hair being dry, but i just laughed when i read the first sentence! sometimes i think my hair has its own thoughts too. have you tried cowashing? that helps my hair somewhat, that way i don't use shampoo on it every single day.

funny enough im going to try my first co wash today, I really think it's the herbal essence shampoo and conditioner it's the only new thing in my hair regime, but I just found and ordered some sls free salt free cone free shampoo and conditioner so im really excited to try that.
I do feel like my hair has become my other half and is saying to me 'you don't treat me as good as Madora treats her hair' ect lol

Caringformyhair
February 29th, 2012, 08:31 AM
My hair has done the same recently. Just when I think it's growing and my caring for it is paying off, the ends suddently went really really dry and genuinely horrible. I almost thought I would resort to cutting. Then I babied them for a few days - lots of conditioner and oils and they're getting back to normal thankfully.

Time for a deep conditioning treatment too, I think I'll try some essential oils in there too. Anyone else deep conditioning tonight?? I will probably read a home magazine whilst it takes effect (my house gets way more attention then my hair these days - I think it's envious!) :p

whitedove
February 29th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I just started CWC and my ends are happy - but I do understand about mad hair!! My condish is now cone free and my hair is in shock about it. My waves are heading to curls and my bangs are just grr!!

I sugest a SnD mission and a deep condition. You also might want to try coconut oil on the ends :)