PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Boar?

jennescence
February 28th, 2012, 10:40 PM
I have recently started using my bbb again and im having a problem. For some reason it makes the hair on my scalpslicked down but the hair past my ears to the ends fuzzy. I looked at my ends and there is no breakage. How can i stop this problem?

MamaCimino
February 28th, 2012, 10:55 PM
I wish I could help you but I have the same problem. For me the brush doesn't seem to move the oils down to my length at all, if anything it makes my scalp look greasier. I love my bbb, it does make my hair soft and shiny when it's clean but it does nothing for spreading the sebum to the ends the day after a wash. I've tried stretching my washes to lessen the amount of oil my scalp produces but it doesn't seem to help.

HollywoodRouge
February 29th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Maybe they don't suit your hair? Idk, but i know for me i bought one and hated it. It sounds like my hairs are breaking as i brush my hair and just doesn't make it look as good as when i brush it with a 'normal' brush, so even though everyone raves about it; if it doesn't work for me, I'm not going to use it, regardless of how much love it gets.

Madora
February 29th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I have recently started using my bbb again and im having a problem. For some reason it makes the hair on my scalpslicked down but the hair past my ears to the ends fuzzy. I looked at my ends and there is no breakage. How can i stop this problem?

It's hard to say what is causing this problem. Do you use henna or is your hair dyed?

When you brush, are you following each motion of the brush with the palm of your other hand? This helps reduce any static made by the brushing.

If you hair looks "frizzed" or "fuzzy", then perhaps it might be a case of protein overload.

You might want to consider clarifying, then conditioning your hair and then trying to brush again.