PDA

View Full Version : SuicidesEve Monistat video tutorial on TV!!

LocustSpawning
February 28th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Hello!! Not sure if this has already been seen... I was just watching Monistat vids on youtube after I ordered some, and I came across this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWxC7Ne1qXA

It shows LHC member & Monistat guru SuicideEve's video!! On the American News!! I thought that was pretty cool... haha. You probably all know about this but just incase, I thought I'd post it anyway! :D

Ligeia_13
February 28th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Haha look, finally, a doctor's opinion :p

I wonder what happened with their poll.

Rhodugune
February 28th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I saw it on tv, so it must be true! ;)
It tried and it didn't work for me, I haven't given up though, bought another brand a while ago, so I'm going to give it another go and try to apply it a few times more per week then I did before.
Maybe that will di the trick. :)

Long_hair_bear
February 28th, 2012, 01:02 PM
It made my hair grow a full inch last month. :)

cheetahfast
February 28th, 2012, 01:23 PM
LOL.

I posted this on my friends facebook page...she thinks I've gone loony for trying it :).

Oksana
February 28th, 2012, 03:36 PM
That is brilliant! I just bought a few more UK brand tubes to try again. Last year I did get faster growth and almost stopped shedding completely while using it and this was even when i wasn't very consistent in applying it. Fingers crossed

LocustSpawning
February 28th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Oooh, Oksana, not to turn this into another Monistat FAQ thread, but what brand did you get? I'm asking cause I know it's not available in the UK. I got this one earlier:

http://www.boots.com/en/Daktarin-Athletes-Foot-Cream-30g_1295/

PixxieStix
February 28th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Very neat.

I just might have to give this a try and see what happens, I'd love to get more than 1/2 an inch a month. Gonna go dig through one of the monistat threads now and do some more looking around before I decide to put this stuff on my head, but seems relatively risk free.

blondyhead
February 28th, 2012, 06:08 PM
You can't get Monistat in the UK, is there another brand that you can get in the UK????

Maelyssa
February 28th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I actually had no clue, thank you for sharing.

Savahead
February 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM
What would lead someone to put this in their hair to begin with, and then continue doing it long enough to notice any results? It seems kind of goofy to me.

cheetahfast
February 28th, 2012, 08:51 PM
You can't get Monistat in the UK, is there another brand that you can get in the UK????

Darktrin?? I'm not sure if that is spelt correctly. It is a foot fungus cream. The active ingredient is the same and people in the Monistat thread got good results from it.

Seeshami
February 28th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I hope they asked her for permission!

PixxieStix
February 28th, 2012, 09:30 PM
What would lead someone to put this in their hair to begin with, and then continue doing it long enough to notice any results? It seems kind of goofy to me.

People do crazy things in the search of beauty. If I remember correctly, women used to wash their faces with mercury to get a more pronounced pale look. I've heard of weirder stuff. I like to think some crazy person used it on a fungal/itchy spot on their head instead of going to buy a different medication thinking it would do the same thing and noticed the hair growth by mistake. :D

icallitbliss
February 28th, 2012, 10:11 PM
See, the thing that scares me about putting Monistat on my hair is that I've heard it causes headaches...and that can't be good. I'd rather just wait for my hair to grow at its painful 1/2 inch rate than do anything that *could* be potentially dangerous.

jacqueline101
February 29th, 2012, 02:52 AM
I'd love to see it on television in my area.

pepperminttea
February 29th, 2012, 02:56 AM
I hope they asked her for permission!

I hope so too. Youtube is one thing, but the news is quite another.

Calaelen
February 29th, 2012, 10:35 AM
:thud: I am shocked. I tried it for some time, it definitely does work, and I had no headaches or burning. I stopped because it was making my roots grow in too fast after hennaing. I am a little annoyed they didn't mention LHC in particular though..we all know this one is OURS!!

pink.sara
February 29th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Haha finally! They caught on :)

Maybe I can show my family this and they won't think I'm bonkers anymore!

alyanna
February 29th, 2012, 08:06 PM
You know, I'm really thinking of trying this now, even though I used to think it was a little bonkers. I've obviously been spending too much time on LHC :D

I've noticed the past couple of months my hair has been thinning a bit more and not growing as quickly, coinciding with stopping castor oil.

I'm thinking of switching things up a bit and trying Monistat instead of the castor oil.

Mesmerise
February 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Darktrin?? I'm not sure if that is spelt correctly. It is a foot fungus cream. The active ingredient is the same and people in the Monistat thread got good results from it.

Daktarin, so you're pretty close :). It seems to be available in most places that can't get Monistat.

I'm sorta glad it's a foot fungus cream instead of a you know what clream :p hehehe.

sarahbrownie
February 29th, 2012, 10:40 PM
While it will make my mom think I'm a little less crazy, I hope this doesn't go national. I am a little proud this was our little hair growth secret. :D