PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare Clips? Which One?

Artsygirl71
February 28th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Hey there long haired friends,
I am thinking about purchasing another Ficcare clip. I have the Maximas (lg) and I can only really use it for 1/2 up, 1/2 down and twisted ponytail. Does anyone know if the Signature clip or Innovation clips (lg. size) are designed to hold more hair than the Maximas? The website is kind of vague.

Thanks!:eye:

Anje
February 28th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I believe that the only clip that really holds more hair than the Maximas is the Super Clip.

Also, try some styles where the Ficcare holds the critical center of the bun. That should give you more use out of it. The middle section of Lazy Wraps, for example, are the only part that needs held and can give you a lot more use out of a Ficcare that can't span your entire bun. Smaller Ficcares tend to work for French twists, too.

PixxieStix
February 28th, 2012, 09:38 AM
My mind is kind of blown that the large can only hold half your hair and you need a large for a ponytail. O_O

Amber_Maiden
February 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Try getting another Large Maximus- two sometimes works better then one.

Tabitha
February 28th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Try the Pencil Bun. I recently found that, while still preferring Large, I can actually manage with a Medium for that whereas a Cinnabun (which I don't like anyway) strains a Large.

lapushka
February 28th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Try the Pencil Bun. I recently found that, while still preferring Large, I can actually manage with a Medium for that whereas a Cinnabun (which I don't like anyway) strains a Large.

I have the same thing going on but with a lazy wrap bun (M) and a cinnabun (L).

Artsygirl71
March 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks everyone. I just ordered a Flexi-8 Mega instead. I am going to keep experimenting with different styles with the Ficcare tho....maybe 1/2 up 1/2 down