PDA

View Full Version : Check out this hair..

Calaelen
February 25th, 2012, 11:31 PM
yeah, I am so hair focused, that the first thing I'm paying attention to is her hair..lol

http://www.wimp.com/anastasiapetrik/

Gotta say, she's got some talent too!

Darkessa
February 25th, 2012, 11:33 PM
That is a VERY impressive braid...
Also, she has quite a good voice for 8 years old!

owlathena
February 25th, 2012, 11:34 PM
She's adorable!

MonaLisa
February 26th, 2012, 05:20 AM
too cute! :D Thanks for sharing!

lostchyld
February 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
I agree on the hair.

On the other hand, if I wanted to watch trained monkeys, I'd go to the circus. Kids that young should be singing kid songs on stage, not grownup songs. I don't care how old their voice is.

Avital88
February 26th, 2012, 05:28 AM
wow she is good! and what an amazing thick braid!

StellaKatherine
February 26th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Little hard to say how exactly thick her hair is. Long it is for sure and realy beautiful, the colour is absolutly perfect, but that kind of braid is "made" to look as thick as possible. Nice voice as well :)

My hairdresser managed to make my braids look two times and even almoust 3 times bigger than the original braid by pulling some hairs from the braid , and this girls braid looks exactly like my hairdresser made for me. So i would say the girls hair is actually much longer than it looks, which is fantastic as its own!

jacqueline101
February 26th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Wow her hair is amazing and her voice is too.

Sammich
February 26th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Amazing braid, I wonder how thick it REALLY is... hmm...

Her voice is so good for her age! She is absolutely adorable! :D I love how happy she looks singing.

pes3108
February 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Her hair is gorgeous... although I must say it kind of freaked me out to see a girl that little with a voice like that! Crazy...

Kelikea
February 26th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Wow, she is so cute. She reminds me a little of a young Christina Aguilera, not the way she looks, but because she can sing adult songs so well. Beautiful!

Madora
February 26th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Little hard to say how exactly thick her hair is. Long it is for sure and realy beautiful, the colour is absolutly perfect, but that kind of braid is "made" to look as thick as possible. Nice voice as well :)

My hairdresser managed to make my braids look two times and even almoust 3 times bigger than the original braid by pulling some hairs from the braid , and this girls braid looks exactly like my hairdresser made for me. So i would say the girls hair is actually much longer than it looks, which is fantastic as its own!

Yes, StellaKatherine! The braid is "made" to look as thick as possible.

It's just a case of braiding semi-loosely, then coaxing out each crossover a little bit on each side to make the braid look "fat".

Amber_Maiden
February 26th, 2012, 08:22 AM
very cute!!

lapushka
February 26th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Great hair, great voice! :)

savannahlove
February 26th, 2012, 10:15 AM
She's adorable! And my gosh, her voice sounds so grown up it's scary.

PixxieStix
February 26th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Omg she is so cute! And I love her hair, it looks great on her. I hope the dear doesn't get pressured into cutting it any time soon. Her voice reminds me of another girl several years ago, maybe on "America's Got Talent" (?), cute little pale girl with freckles and auburn/reddish hair, who was described to have the "voice of a black woman!". It was amazing, just like this little girl.