PDA

View Full Version : Waist length before the end of 2012

my2cats1
February 25th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hi, all! :cheese:

It seems we don't yet have a thread for those of us hoping to reach waist before the end of this year (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Come grow with me!

Waist is my goal, and as of Feb. 2012 I have about 5 inches to go -- so I hope (fingers crossed!) that I will hit my goal before the new year.

This stretch between BSL and waist seems to be taking forever! This is the first time I've ever had my hair this long, and tangles are an issue for me now - so careful handling is becoming more important than ever.

Anyone else looking to reach waist in 2012?

blondyhead
February 25th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Great thread! I'm really hoping to get to waist by the end of this year, i Have just under 6 inchs to go, i'm praying i can grow that much in 10 months :)

lostchyld
February 25th, 2012, 10:07 AM
I probably won't make it to waist while dry. I have 6 inches left for the longest layer to hit waist while wet. It'll be within 3 inches by the end of the year if I can control my impulsive trims and minimize splits. I wanna be there so bad, though.

danceri110
February 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME thank you this is a perfect thread for me :D

I'm actually almost at waist so hopefully I should be there before the end of the year .. but I want to hit SOLID waist when DRY as opposed to being barely waist when stretched/sopping wet. :happydance:

I have about 3 inches until the bulk of my length hits waist :x

Lipbalmbabe
February 25th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Is it ok if I'm only at bsl now?

darkrose
February 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I am about 5 inches to waist when wet, about 7 when dry... I could make it,hopefully. :)

@lipbalmbabe you could reach waist before the end of 2012, if not it will look really close to waist.

rock007junkie
February 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I think I fit perfectly in this thead!!! When my hair is wet is about 3 inches away from my waist. It looks like it has more to go when it's dry because my hair is kind of curly.

Iolanthe13
February 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Sigh, I'm still about eight inches away. I could just make it if it weren't for the damage/need to trims. Still, being close by next January would be nice!

lostchyld
February 25th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Sigh, I'm still about eight inches away. I could just make it if it weren't for the damage/need to trims. Still, being close by next January would be nice!

Well, unless I somehow make it, we'll start next year's thread together. I have incentive to get there since I just received the hair drape that I ordered from Raven's Lair. It's super sparkly and gorgeous and my hair is too short to wear both forks, I think, without looking really silly. My bun just isn't big enough.

Bagginslover
February 25th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Ooh, this thread is for me! I'm not due to measure for a week (only measured once so far, but I don't want to obsess, so limiting myself to once a month), but I'm a good, solid BSL at the moment. I'd really love to me at waist for Xmas.

Oksana
February 25th, 2012, 10:53 AM
ME!! I only have 3 inches to go so hopefully I should reach waist by September but I will be maintaining there to grow out my layers and have a better hemline :)

What is everyone's growing strategy? Are you trimming along the way?

Bagginslover
February 25th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I had a big chop in December, so I'm hoping to be able to go without trims tili reach waist. Like you I also have lots of layers, which I'd like to grow out a little once I reach waist.

rock007junkie
February 25th, 2012, 10:57 AM
ME!! I only have 3 inches to go so hopefully I should reach waist by September but I will be maintaining there to grow out my layers and have a better hemline :)

You are doing the same thing I'm doing. I'm growing until I hit waist and then microtrimming for a while.

lapushka
February 25th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I have 1.5 to 2 inches to go before reaching WL, so I'm in! :)

roxee
February 25th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I'm in, I have 7-8 inches till waist but my hair grows almost a inch a month so should get to waist be the end of the year. Good luck everyone :cheese:

goldenmoments
February 25th, 2012, 11:13 AM
I am also five inches away from waist. so close... :) yet so far....
Either way I was looking in the mirror yesterday and thinking five inches is not a lot when you consider my hair length has to double to get to classic..

Oksana
February 25th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I had a big chop in December, so I'm hoping to be able to go without trims tili reach waist. Like you I also have lots of layers, which I'd like to grow out a little once I reach waist.

You are doing the same thing I'm doing. I'm growing until I hit waist and then microtrimming for a while.

I'm hoping not to trim until I hit waist but my layers are so frustrating. I have had to stop myself from cutting back to APL so many times :o

I will probably do 1 or 2 little dusting's along the way as this will stop me being scissor happy!

Oksana
February 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I'm in, I have 7-8 inches till waist but my hair grows almost a inch a month so should get to waist be the end of the year. Good luck everyone :cheese:

You are so lucky, I would love to grow an inch a month!

ladylowtide
February 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I am at the tippy top of BSL. Want to be solid BSL by April. and my big goal is to get to WL by December 2012! I think I can do it. I probably have about 4.5 inches to grow until WL and my hair grows about .6 inches a month, on average.

Kira94
February 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I'll join! Not sure if I'll make it, but we'll see. I should at least make it wet, and who knows, maybe I'll have a growth spurt during the summer. :D
Waist on me is about 29 or 30 inches, can't remember exactly, so I have about 5 inches to go.

danceri110
February 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM

I haven't had a trim since June of 2011, and plan to keep it that way until I hit SOLID waist (meaning the bulk of my length is at waist) . I'm looking into Roobios tea but otherwise I'm just babying my ends as much as possible and slathering in oil constantly :)

SakuraGirl
February 25th, 2012, 12:09 PM

Wow I wish I had that much growth a month!

I am currently at 28 inches and I have estimated that my waist would be 31 inches. So that is 3 inches... But when I look in the mirror it seems much much longer than 3 inches away! So maybe I am just measuring it wrong....

I know that I can grow an inch per 2 months roughly which I should have grow another 5inches
33 inches by 2013!? (however I am due a trim this march as I have been without for 9 months already tsk tsk)

amantha
February 25th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I think I can make it to waist this year. I only have about 2-3 inches to go (depending how curly my hair dried that day). My hair grows fairly fast but I get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks (only about 1/4" off though). Waist was my original goal, but now I'm contemplating hip. I'll be very happy when I do hit waist though. :)

Lipbalmbabe
February 25th, 2012, 12:25 PM

I wish my hair grew that fast!:)

autumnsdaughter
February 25th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I'm hoping I can get there too! I have about 5 inches left to go, so we'll see. I'm keeping my hair up and oiled most of the time to avoid mechanical damage, now that it's just past BSL. I'm using castor oil to grow, and taking hair skin & nails vitamins. Hopefully by 2013 I'll have waist length!

roxee
February 25th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I have been massaging my scalp with grapeseed oil and castor oil and leaving it on for a few hours twice a week, doing that has definitely contributed to my hair growing fast.

mzBANGBANG
February 25th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I've been waiting for this thread! I'm *hoping* to get to waist by 2012 but I'm a serial nervous trimmer. Instead of working on dry ends I dust them off constantly. Whoops :) But even with my trimming habits I'm hoping to get 4 inches by the end of the year which will bring me to "can I call this waist."

GuardGirl
February 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM
ooh ooh, I wanna be a part of this thread! I havent measured in a couple months, since I cut 2" off in december. But I'm guessing I have about 5-6" to go before I'm solid waist, which is 32" for me.

my2cats1
February 25th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Is it ok if I'm only at bsl now?

Of course! Depending on your growth rate and the length of your torso, you might make it to waist before the new year. Good luck!

see_turtle
February 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Count me in! I'm at about 30" now and new 32.5 for waist....I am SO eager! Should be there by August!!

my2cats1
February 25th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Yea! Happy to have so many great people to grow with this year.

Anyone noticing new concerns or "happy hair moments" unique to this length? Mine has never been this long before, so I'm still getting used to: making sure my hair does not get caught in my purse strap or seatbelt, more time needed to remove tangles, and that "heavy hair" feeling. (well, I love that last one, but it does make me re-position my updo halfway through the day).

My favorite thing about midback is that is finally feels long to me. Lots of people have BSL, but growing beyond that seems unique, at least where I live. Also, my hair has a subtle wave pattern that I did not fully appreciate until it had length enough to show its true pattern.

euri
February 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Count me in! I have almost 5 inches to go. First post, woohoo!!!:cheer:

moon2dove
February 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I'd like to join this thread :)
I have about 4inches to go till waist.
I'm hoping to reach waist 'dry' by the end of 2012.

Good luck everyone :)

Welcome to TLHC euri (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=44630)

mzBANGBANG
February 25th, 2012, 02:09 PM
One thing I noticed at this length is that my hair doesn't hold curl nearly as well because of the weight of the length. I have to use a ton of hair spray to get anything to stick. Also, my overnight bun waves have stopped working. It's kind of more frustrating actually and making me second guess growing longer! I feel like I am finally at the point where adding curls looks marvelous :) so I'm pretty much happy where I am. Growing to waist is just a bonus and if anything I can just cut back to BSL with a healthier, thicker hemline... so why not. :)

My last big milestone was getting a crown braid to work. It's now my go-to hairstyle, I love how elegant it looks. Unfortunately, my layers make it a pain in the bum unless I have a handful of bobby pins laying around.

mzBANGBANG
February 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM
edit: double post, sorry y'all!

QueenMadge
February 25th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I would love to be at waist by the end of the year. I don't know if I will make it though because my hair does not grow that fast.

Tigermama
February 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Count me in too! I have been trimming 1/4 inch every month. I will be doing this all year. Due to some serious layers and damage, my hair is waist but does not look like it. Shall I say, wisps of it are at waist. I will not call it waist until I can't see through it at that length. The curtain of hair is moving down, and the scraggley bits are being trimmed away each month. Fun Fun! I am at 31 inches, 33-34 would be a great curly waist length for me. If pulled straight, waist is 29 inches. Hopefully I will be close! I seem to be growing about 1/2 inch even with the trims. yay!

SlightlySoprano
February 25th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I might be! It depends if my hair stalls out this year or not! I do have to get a tiny trim soon, so if I'm not totally at waist, I'll be really close! :cool:

blondyhead
February 25th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Waist for me is 30in, i'm still only at 24in. I think the period between APL and WSL hair is so frustrating :steam

Tia2010
February 25th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Count me in :cheese:
According to my dh's measurements I have 4 inches till I hit solid waist, so I should be there by the end of 2012!

kellinaturalmom
February 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I just hit BSL and my hair grows slow so I'm not holding out much hope to reach waist by the end of the year. A girl can dream though, right?

patienceneeded
February 25th, 2012, 09:17 PM
I've got about 3" or so until waist, so I will hit this milestone sometime this year. I'm (of course) hoping to hit it sooner than later...

I'm not planning on trimming until June and then again in December. I would LOVE to be at waist by my June trim, but I doubt that will be happening. I might be close, but probably not there yet.

elfgirl
February 25th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I'm somewhere in the mid back abyss right now...I'm due for my monthly measuring in a day or two....I'm going to hope that I can get to waist length by the end of the year (am doing no trims, as well), but will see how it all pans out :)

MissEarlGrey
February 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I am 5 inches away as well. I really hope I can make it, I'm having velcro-ends like the devil. Perhaps it's just this awful winter dryness.

Sparkette
February 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Yay! I can believe I'm finally this close to waist length. I've got about 4" to go, but I still need to trim about 2" of old coloring damage so I guess that makes it about 6". It'll be close, but based on my growth rate from previous years I have a good shot at it.

racrane
February 25th, 2012, 10:34 PM
I am almost at BSL but my hair grows super fast. I am hoping for "nearly waist" by December. :)

Debra83
February 26th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Okay, I'll be realistic this year for a change. By the end of 2012, I hope to be a solid, no-doubt-evenly hemmed-waist. YAY!!! :D

p.s. I definitely cannot believe that we are already 2 months, just about 3 months, into this year already.

blondie9912
February 26th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I have about 6-7 inches to waist. I've been growing a steady half inch a month, but I've had a poor diet/exercise regimen and not that much sleep lately. I've started working out, massaging my scalp with castor oil, and getting more sleep. Hopefully this has a positive impact on my growth! I've already trimmed about 2 inches off this year, so if I stick to microtrims and pray for a summer growth spurt, I might be able to make it :)

Grillz
February 26th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I'm just past BSL now, so fingers crossed! (Is may be just me, but I think my hair grew faster before LHC when I didn't pay any attention to it whatsoever lol)

jacqueline101
February 26th, 2012, 06:48 AM
My hair is almost bra strap length. I would love to hit waste or middle of back by then. I think it would be a stretch. I still will try it.

lauralei
February 26th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I am currently at 28 inches and I have estimated that my waist would be 31 inches. So that is 3 inches... But when I look in the mirror it seems much much longer than 3 inches away! So maybe I am just measuring it wrong....

I measure exactly the same as you and I also think waist looks further than 3 inches away, but I'm pretty sure I will get there before the end of the year.

By the way, welcome! I'm new here, too.

Ligeia_13
February 26th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Ooh me, me, me!!! I have 3 maybe 4 inches to go. If my hair doesn't stall too much, I should make in just in time for the 31st :p

NymphSpirit
February 26th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Me! *raises hand* My hair is already touching bsl with 62cm and my waist is at... 72cm so, 10cm to go... If my hair keeps growing the way it has then in 6 months I'll be at a solid wl! :D (This is without trimming)

Wow, when you forget your hair is growing then it seems to grow 10 times as quickly, doesn't it?

Vanilla
February 26th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I just measured my hair after my trim and I'm at 22 inches. 29-30 inches is waist on me. If I don't trim, I'll just about be at waist by the end of the year.

B-L
February 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Sorry! Double post!!!!!!!!

B-L
February 26th, 2012, 10:26 AM
I'M HERE! ME ME ME ME! :disco:

I'm now at BSL+ with my 68 cm = 26.8". Waist is about 31" on me. Solid waist is 4-5 inches away. I hope I get to SW until the end of the year!! :pray: But I'll be happy if it's just touching waist.. :D My goal is solid waist or hip.

I do have months when my hair grows fast (sometimes more than an inch) but then again there are months when it seems like it's not growing at all! :mad:

88Marisa
February 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I have a little less than 6 inches until waist, which I am hopeful that I will hit this year. I am planning on micro trims every month or two, and then maintaining at waist or slightly below until I have virgin hair and fewer layers. I'm not sure of my growth rate, but I know I grow at least .5 inch/month, so waist by December is definitely in the realm of possibility.

Silver Swan
February 26th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hello there, this is me too!!

My hair measured 29"/76cm earlier this month, and I've measured waist to be about 33"/83cm, so I've got about 4"/10cm to go. Even if my hair grows quite slowly which I suspect it does, it should be quite doable.

I don't plan on going to a hairdresser at all, though I plan to do self dusting/trims and lots of S&D.

ETA: Just looked at this post and realised that 83-76=7, not 10! My measurements are off somewhere. . . .

Bagginslover
February 27th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Can we share tips here?

I'll start ;)
I tend to notice my growth more (been doing this since before LHC) if I wear my hair up all the time, and don't look at it much when its down for drying/washing/styling. All of a sudden I'l look at it and think, 'wow, you got LOOOOONG!' :D I'm implimenting this regeme again now, it will stop me obsessing about my hair (I form obsessions very easily), and hopefully will make it more interesting and satisfying as I notice the length.

I will still measure once a month, but I can do that without looking too ;) I'll ask my man to take my monthly length update photo, and just upload it for me so I can look back on it. :)

kidari
February 27th, 2012, 02:40 AM
I'm in! My hair is almost at waist. I want to be at waist when my hair is dry and wavy, which means I have seriously at least 4 inches to go.

B-L
February 27th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Well I don't have any tips to share.. or... well.. I do use castor oil for growth and daily scalp massage. I'm wearing my hair up most of the time.. Not so much for neglect but because my 9-months-old boy likes to pull my hair :D so for my safety it has to be up otherwise I'll go bald cuz he is quite strong :bigeyes: :D

Aliantha
February 27th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Even though I'm only around BSL right now, I want to be at waist length by the end of the year! Preferably by my birthday in November, but I don't know if either goal is possible. But, I'm going to try!

Earth Angel
February 27th, 2012, 05:16 AM
I'm hoping to reach waist by the summer....July hopefully all going well ;) , but my hair is so fine and grows slowly (only got 4 inches growth in nearly 1 year).

I've got about 2.5 inches until the longest part reaches waist and a bit longer for the rest of it to get there (as i have some layers at front) ..... I so hope it will get there by the end of the year ;)

88Marisa
March 14th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Bowing out of this thread for now, I did a big chop to cut out the last of the color damage in my hair and I won't be hitting waist this year after all. Best of luck to the rest of you!

angelshair
March 14th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I'm in! I'm in!! I thought my terminal length was APL for 25 years and waist seemed so ridiculously unattainable. Now I'm only 3 inches from waist when straight!! :) I don't trim, keep it up all of the time and oil it like crazy. With MN I get 2 cm a month so this should work. No idea how much longer until waist curly but that's another story. If I can rein in my enthusiasm I will maintain at waist to thicken up my hemline.... But hip length is also a very agreeable length. :P

vintage88
March 14th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Nice thread! I really hope to be at waist length by July hopefully, with one small trim before then :) happy growing!

DuckyDot
March 14th, 2012, 11:33 AM
I have about an inch to go curly, but my hair is past waist when wet. I'm really excited to get to waist and continue onto longer lengths :D Good luck with the growing everyone! :)

lilbeef
March 14th, 2012, 07:01 PM
If I don't chop off impulsively I should be there by end of year. Think Its about five inches for me and my hair grows fast.

my2cats1
March 14th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Is anyone here between BSL and Waist with lots of layers? My hair is thick, slightly wavy, and I prefer it layered. Right now the longest layer is BSL (I just got a trim) and the shortest layer is at my collarbone. I'm wondering if hair this layered on waist length hair would work. Could I still have layers at collarbone length, or would I have to start them much longer in order for it to work?

lilbeef
March 14th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Is anyone here between BSL and Waist with lots of layers? My hair is thick, slightly wavy, and I prefer it layered. Right now the longest layer is BSL (I just got a trim) and the shortest layer is at my collarbone. I'm wondering if hair this layered on waist length hair would work. Could I still have layers at collarbone length, or would I have to start them much longer in order for it to work?

That's how my hair is. My layers are just going to keep dropping and then I'll trim the bottom once I hit waist.

Sunny Elf
March 14th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Count me in! My goal is to be at waist when wet by my birthday in September, and dry by the end of the year. I'm at 20.5" now and waist is somewhere between 27" and 28" (I get different measurements every time I measure!). My hair grows about an inch a month, though, so it's an attainable goal :)

nakmom
March 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM
I really hope to make it to waist/hip by the end of the year! I did just chop off about 3 inches of hair though, so I hope that doesn't set me back too bad. My ends were just horrible though and my hair looks *much* healthier now that I chopped off the ends.

rosaacicularis
March 14th, 2012, 09:24 PM
It will be a close race with my hair to hit waist length by Christmas, but I'm thinking it will happen. Taking those vitamins, and trying not to buy into any crazy home recipes for hair growth, so I don't stress out my hair and fall behind. Steady and careful is the plan! Good luck ladies!

Mountaingrrl
March 14th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I have four inches to get to waist, which on me seems to be 33". Without trims, I should be there by November.

ludwig20
March 14th, 2012, 11:12 PM
I would be ecstatic to have WL by the end of this year. I think it's possible. :)

Dragon Faery
March 14th, 2012, 11:28 PM

That's how my hair is. My layers are just going to keep dropping and then I'll trim the bottom once I hit waist.

I'm right here with ya! My longest layers are just past BSL and my former bangs are at collarbone (wet, not dry), with all sorts of lengths in between. I plan on growing my layers out, but it's possible you could keep them and still look awesome, depending on your texture. I don't mind the layers too much at my current length, since a blun hemline at BSL would be triangle city for me. But I plan to lose one layer at each milestone (and microtrim in between) since I think it would look strange to have layers at the lengths I'm eventually hoping for.

I'm hoping for hip this year, but we'll see how long it takes me to hit waist. Depending on the day, I look anywhere from 1 to 3 inches away, and I'm not sure if my winter stall is over yet or not.

Happy growing, all!

Envari
March 15th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I thought I was going for hip when I joined LHC but after a SMT last night I woke up with curls and considerably shorter hair :bigeyes: The curls are lovely but I'm back to just above waist when my hair is dry. I'm starting to wonder what will happen next time I get to WL :justy:

Anyways. Can I come and play with you guys for a while? :o

I have layers at the moment which I am going to keep, however I would like the ends to become a bit thicker. Pic from this morning:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-RyM_PFcq5-k/T2GlSXuhMOI/AAAAAAAAABI/6NXeAQLi8z8/s512/I.jpg

my2cats1
March 17th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Beautiful hair, Envari!
Where do your layers start (length of shortest layer?)

Arashi
March 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I think I'm either at BSL or pretty close, so I'm certainly going to hope for waist by the end of the year. :hmm: It's probably a stretch but maybe I'll get at least a little bit close.. Waist is my goal so a happy day indeed it will be when I reach it.

Envari
March 17th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Beautiful hair, Envari!
Where do your layers start (length of shortest layer?)

I've got some old bangs that I'm sort of unsure of what to do with. I'll either make proper bangs of them or let it grow out. My last trim had bangs and a few layers around the face to frame it, so the length is everything between 10" and 20". The layers don't involve a lot of hair but it'll still take quite some time if I want i to even out completely.

Generally I'm quite happy about having layers in the front, so I think I'll just keep them and focus on evening the hemline of the hair that's currently around waist. It gets very "solid" and heavy if I grow it all evenly anyway, so growing the layers probably wouldn't last long anyway :D

Hairitic
March 18th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Glad I stumbled on this thread :)! I'm about an inch from waist and I figured I should be at solid waist by my birthday in May :p. I do have bangs that are about 2" shorter so I'm hoping that they'll be close by the end of 2012. Once my longest hairs reach waist, I plan on trimming to thicken my hemline and get those bangs in line :D Let's grow on!
:cheese:

SarahKayfa
March 18th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I should be solidly at waist sometime this year. It'll be quite the change from super-short a couple of years ago.

Debra83
March 18th, 2012, 11:16 PM
I just posted in my waist by christmas 2012 thread that I'm going to try to make it to waist naturally (by that I mean natural waves as opposed to brushed out - not growing naturally!!!), so if I do it there, I'll have success here as well!!!

9 months of growing to go......starting point....

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=129075

Jessibear2854
March 18th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Count me in! I'm an inch past BSL right now and hopefully I'll make it to waist by the end of the year.

morrigan*
March 19th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Yep definitely, i have 2 more inches to go :D

Of the Fae
March 19th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Wasn't there a waist before christmas thread?

whitedove
March 19th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I think there is :) but I will join this one too! I have 5" til waist, hoping to get there by end of October for my birthday, scarey hair for halloween!

Baby
March 19th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I want to join too! I have about a summers growth before i reach waist. But then I have to trim the ends, to many splits and dryness to able to save, so by the end of the year I will be at waist. I hope...

my2cats1
March 19th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Yep. This one started a few weeks before that one, so we have two similar discussions going on. I didn't want to use Christmas as a time marker, since not all of us celebrate Christmas.