PDA

View Full Version : No trims, or trim and treatment at GM salon?

Vanilla
February 22nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
I was originally part of the no trim challenge in 2012, but I may have to give it up soon.

I did an Aphogee protein treatment, and while it strengthened my hair, it also left me with a lot of splits and bushy texture. I S&D and got a lot of the splits gone, and I clarified and did a moisture treatment, and used Shea butter, and my hair is still not cooperating.

So....

I have found that I've got some unexpected time this weekend. I have no idea how far out GM salon books, and I'm thinking of scheduling a treatment and trim there this weekend.

What do you say? Possible that I may get an appointment?

Amazinggrace
February 22nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
The only way to find out is to call and ask, they may have a cancellation. :)

I think it would be great to g to a GM salon, at least once, just for the experience.

Vanilla
February 22nd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks, will see if I can call tomorrow :)

Vanilla
February 23rd, 2012, 09:10 AM
Paging Heidi w into this thread!

Madora
February 23rd, 2012, 09:13 AM
So glad to read you might be going to the GM salon! They LOVE long hair and you can be sure they'll do right by your locks!

I cannot recommend them too highly. It was pure hair BLISS when I had my hair done there, quite a number of years ago! Sure wish I could return!

Vanilla
February 23rd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Yay! I got an appointment for Saturday. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you madora!

Madora
February 23rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Yay! I got an appointment for Saturday. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you madora!

YAAAYYY!! There can never be enough pictures, Vanilla!!! Looking forward to reading all about it! How I envy you!

blondyhead
February 23rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Your hair looks lovely and healthy :) Beautiful colour x

:blossom:Lady Evelyn Of Shrieking Metal, Enchantress Of Faerie, In The Order Of The Long Haired Knights:blossom:

Vanilla
February 23rd, 2012, 03:44 PM
Your hair looks lovely and healthy :) Beautiful colour x

:blossom:Lady Evelyn Of Shrieking Metal, Enchantress Of Faerie, In The Order Of The Long Haired Knights:blossom:

Thank you! That pic was taken about a month ago, prior to the protein treatment. I'm really looking forward to being pampered.

jojo
February 23rd, 2012, 04:27 PM
I really want to do this myself this year if I can get the time off for a trip to London, its an 8 hour car journey for me. Make sure to post loads of photos. Have you looked at Madora's photos of her visit, amazing!

Vanilla
February 23rd, 2012, 06:19 PM
I really want to do this myself this year if I can get the time off for a trip to London, its an 8 hour car journey for me. Make sure to post loads of photos. Have you looked at Madora's photos of her visit, amazing!

I have looked at Madora's pictures from GM, they are amazing indeed! I promise I will post lots of pictures :)