PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT order from Pros Salon Supply!

cuban curls
February 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Just a heads up:

I made the mistake of ordering hair color products from prossalonsupply.com. On their website they state they ship out within 48 hours. NOT! They actually shipped out my very small order of 3 products 1 entire week later.

I ordered on feb 14th. After not receiving any shipping info within 48 hours I contacted them and they stated their 'system was down' (BS) and they promised to ship feb 17th. It actually didn't go out till Feb 21st.

Horrible customer service.

heidi w.
February 22nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
For the problem that occurred, and being in contrast to their policy, seems to me they might have offered to provide all with a minor discount, at least!! Did you write a letter? If not, you may not be eligible to receive a discount.

They may have an issue with too much traffic for the size of their website, and might be working on that problem.... a lot of internet businesses face this somewhat early on. There's a name for it, but the name escapes me just now.

heidi w.

jacqueline101
February 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
I'm with Heidi W I would call or write a letter stating the issue you have and see what type of results you get. If you get nowhere try the better business barrio.

PixxieStix
February 22nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience, do let us know if the products themselves are as stated though! I do think a courtesy e-mail telling your shipping would be later than expected and offering some sort of compensation/discount for the inconvenience if they knew the system was down should have been a priority. Oh well. Hope they work well when you get them!

Moonlake
February 22nd, 2012, 11:58 PM

cuban curls
February 23rd, 2012, 07:35 AM
Moonlake: forgot to change my location, I moved from miami to the upper penninsula of michigan. The nearest sally is a good 6 hour drive. I have to order EVERYTHING by mail.

I did contact them and asked how they will back up their 'guarantee' and they said it doesn't apply to out of stock items. ??????? I replied I was never told or sent an email that it was out of stock.

I'm done with that company.

Moonlake
February 23rd, 2012, 10:36 AM