PDA

View Full Version : New updo and hair stick gift (pics)

bunzfan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:36 AM
I got asked if i would be interested in a pair of hair sticks from Joshua jeter as a pilot as up now they only make forks. I received them last week they are beautiful slightly curved which gives brilliant hold so i thought you all might be interested in seeing them. I want more now:D

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/007-16-1.jpg

I have been wearing these updo's a lot Habioku's long hair nautilus and spider mom's bun twisted instead of wrapped.

I love these sticks i hope they make more......

Amber_Maiden
February 22nd, 2012, 06:33 AM
Very pretty!!!!

ktani
February 22nd, 2012, 06:50 AM
Very nice. They look great! I like the wood grain too. Sounds like a very successful test of a new product.

Firefly
February 22nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
Beautiful-- the stick AND your hair!

PixxieStix
February 22nd, 2012, 07:15 AM
Looks good to me, practical, comfy, yet pretty, and wow did they choose a gorgeous head of hair to test them out on!

ktani
February 22nd, 2012, 07:16 AM
True! Your hair looks gorgeous and shows off the stick.

rock007junkie
February 22nd, 2012, 07:24 AM
They look really beautiful and I aodre that second bun on you.

jojo
February 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Love it and they set your shiny hair off just great! whats your secret to having no baby neck hairs? My baby hairs grow no longer than 6"!

spidermom
February 22nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Hold on just a second; let me get my sunglasses. The shine is blinding me!

Ah yes, very nice.

TeaGarden
February 22nd, 2012, 11:16 AM
I love the hair stick!

...and your hair! It's so shiny! Making me jealous over here.

bunzfan
February 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks everyone i love this sticks i have worn nothing else since i got them, thanks for all the lovely comments on my shine what can i say my hair just loves oil :flower:

jacqueline101
February 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM
I love the shine your hair has and the hair stick. Your bun is nice and neat.

heidi w.
February 22nd, 2012, 12:28 PM
I wish they'd make hair sticks with a thing one can put on the end that is somewhat decorative and protects people from being poked in the eye!

I do like this hairstick and have seen these for sale on eBay. I like the shape and the grain of the wood. I like the little flare on the top end.

I would recommend that if you can find it, at some point, having some wood in say maple, tigereye (I think that's what it's called) would be a wonderful contrast to the hue of your hair.

I also like shorter hair stick. So many of them are too long.

heidi w.