PDA

View Full Version : Want it, need it, I have to have it!

Mahars
March 15th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I WANT Shea Terra Honeybush Peach Silk body lotion and Frankincense and Myrrh shea butter.

I NEED camellia oil (even though I already have coconut, olive, almond and jojoba)

I HAVE TO HAVE Aubrey 100% aloe gel

What are you all lusting after?

Neon Gloss
March 15th, 2008, 09:40 AM
All sorts of oils, herbs, and other things for a bunch of different recipes I've been reading up on through out the past few years!! I need to stop being such a money-saver and spend a little. Let's not forget about hairtoys, and long hair in general. <3

annarose
March 15th, 2008, 09:40 AM
I too am lusting over camellia oil, and am planning on finding some Monday while shopping.

If not, then it back to the internet to order some (and wait for it :()

redcelticcurls
March 15th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I want: Was thinking of testing out the new Deva DT, even though I have one that works already. Crazy PJ.

I need: More peach kernel oil. I am running low.

I have to have: Kinky Curly Knot Today. I cannot function without this stuff. I never let myself get below two bottles because it goes out of stock off and on.

GlassEyes
March 15th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I want: Some camellia oil. But I have olive, jojoba, and coconut so I'm thinking I'm going overboard. I also want some essential oils.

I need: Better bobby pins and hair ties, as well as white rain conditioner. And V05 conditioner.

I have to have: Indigo. And soon. Otherwise I may just try dyeing over my henna'd locks with chemical color and I don't know how that'd work out.

Plus I just want it dark so I can henna over it anyway. xD