PDA

View Full Version : Ouch - skewered myself with this stupid fork...

diamantenstaub
February 21st, 2012, 07:06 AM
I was wondering... have you ever skewered yourself with a fork? :o Yesterday evening I used my 60th street fork during my fitness lessons. (Usually I use my GT and it holds really amazing!!!) And while we were doing sit ups, I think it got somehow loose and I really skewered myself...It really hurt! It did not bleed but now I have got a little "goose egg" (that's how you call it, right? :D ) - it hurts only when I touch it...so it's not that bad. But there is this goose egg...

Actually I wanted to use henna today or tomorrow. Now I am a bit worried... Shall I use it or not?! I can not see the goose egg as it's on the backside of my head - but my partner says that there is only a little red spot is available (size of a pimple)... :cool: I am afraid that it's "open" or that there is a little wound?!

So if anyone is interested in a 60th fork East Indian Rosewood... I think I will have to put it on the swap board.. :o

diamantenstaub
February 21st, 2012, 12:10 PM
Alright, I guess it's better not to henna yet. It's a little wound :(

Zindell
February 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Ouch! I would wait a day or two with the henna :)

diamantenstaub
February 22nd, 2012, 01:35 AM
I will definitely do that. This has really never ever happend to me... :o And I know how stupid this sounds... :cool: I could not believe it myself... but ooouch :( Still hurts :(