PDA

View Full Version : Funny SO comment

Renate
February 20th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I was trying to do a half up with only my front layers, but I thought it made my forehead look even larger, so I asked my boyfriend, "How do you like this hairdo?" and he said, "You look like that guy from Star Wars."

http://i40.tinypic.com/14t4viq.jpg

Aw, thanks honey :rolleyes:

I thought it was so funny I just had to share :D

Does you SO makes funny comments like that?

Vanille_
February 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM
My DH says my hair looks/feels like straw when I'm especially vain and bragging about my hair. Sometimes I go up to him and say, "feel my hair. It's like silk!" and he will touch it and say "ewwww ... Like straw. Like oily straw."

It's absurd. My hair is damn soft! So that's why it's funny :) on the other hand, if he's in trouble he will play with my hair and give me exaggerated comments on it.

kittengirl
February 20th, 2012, 05:28 PM
One night my fiance was staying over at my dorm because he was sick and I was looking after him, and he went to be early. Later, I was brushing my hair upside down and when I stood up I heard "Fluffy!" from behind me. I turned around and saw him leaning up sleepily in bed blinking at me. "I want to pet it!" he exclaimed, so I went over to the bed and he petted it and then went back to sleep! The next day he only remembered it a little. I thought it was adorable but he hates when i tell people!

Lady Neeva
February 20th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Hee Hee, Qui Gon (He must've seen the 3D trailer)

Piyo
February 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
"How do you like this hairdo?" and he said, "You look like that guy from Star Wars."

Haha, I'm sure thats exactly the look you were going for. :p

My DH says my hair looks/feels like straw when I'm especially vain and bragging about my hair. Sometimes I go up to him and say, "feel my hair. It's like silk!" and he will touch it and say "ewwww ... Like straw. Like oily straw."

It's absurd. My hair is damn soft! So that's why it's funny :) on the other hand, if he's in trouble he will play with my hair and give me exaggerated comments on it.

This made me laugh. My bf does the exaggerated compliments too, they're pretty ridiculous but its hard to stay mad.

PrairieRose
February 20th, 2012, 05:59 PM
My DH imitates Marsha Brady brushing her hair every time I brush my hair. He does with humor just to bust on me:)