PDA

View Full Version : Got an updo compliment

Chamomile betty
July 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I went in a CVS drugstore and while I was checking out the lady behind the counter said my hair looked pretty.
I had it up in a twist held with my Ficcare Maximas with some tendrils loose on the sides.

It really made my day ;)

TammySue
July 19th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Woo hoo Betty! I'm not surprised because your hair is so pretty! :blossom:

paper
July 19th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Thats nice :) We all like to hear compliments!

enitsirk
July 19th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I went in a CVS drugstore and while I was checking out the lady behind the counter said my hair looked pretty.
I had it up in a twist held with my Ficcare Maximas with some tendrils loose on the sides.

It really made my day ;)

Aww, I love hair compliments. They're especially good if you're not feeling great about your hair that day!

Curlsgirl
July 19th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Oh that's great! It sure does make your day huh? :love:

DecafJane
July 19th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Hooray! It is nice when people tell you the lovely things that they are thinking. :D

coppercurls
July 19th, 2008, 07:11 PM
That is great!:D

truepeacenik
July 19th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I get comments on my hair toys with regularity, but it is cool if it also includes the hair and style, isn't it?

next you'll get, "wow, what a pretty style. How long is your hair?"

embee
July 19th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Very nice to have your hair noticed in a positive way! :)

Chamomile betty
July 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the reply guys!

TammySue your too sweet.

enitsirk, it did make my day because it's been extremely hot and I just tossed it up without thinking.

truepeacenik, at work I'll get a 'how long is your hair' on occasion. I don't think people expect it to be at BS (or I say middle of back). I never where it down.

Sometimes I do worry I wear my hair up too much.
I think it's easier and I just like updos. It's the real reason I began growing my hair long.
My hair is just past BS but I do only like to wear it down at home and with family.

When I get a compliment on an updo it does make me feel good :)

Gumball
July 20th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Congrats! That sounds like a lot of fun to hear. It's even better when what you thought as "just tossing it up" was, to them, something beautiful. :D

DavidN
July 20th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I am so glad that you got that compliment, Chamomile Betty, and it is little things like this that make everything truly worthwhile! Thank youfor sharing your happiness with us.