PDA

View Full Version : Where did my friend ericthegreat go?

shikara
February 18th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I just noticed his name is in red with a line thru it! I hope he's okay??? can anyone share anything? can't see him getting banned...or getting bored of us....

Kelikea
February 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM
I think he was banned. There is some discussion about it on his other thread about meeting two fit guys at the gym.

Delila
February 18th, 2012, 12:55 PM
To quote some of the other discussions on this topic:

I am closing this thread. The following message is cross posted from the friendship board thread Eric started:

The moderators do not discuss infractions or bans publicly, but as a general statement about the process I can say that we never ban long-term members without detailing the reason(s); all the infractions leading up to the ban are accompanied by an explanation, too, that the member can discuss with us privately.

If there are technical issues with system messages, those would be addressed privately with the member involved (over email if PM access is not available).

I'm closing this thread as it cannot possibly lead to a productive discussion. If anyone has questions or concerns about the general ban process, please contact a mod privately.