PDA

View Full Version : Are these fairytale ends?

Zoulvisia
February 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I only just came across the term yesterday and I was planning on getting my hair trimmed but then I thought "here are all these woman wanting tapered ends and I think I already have them?" So that's my question; are these fairytale ends?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48549570@N07/6889611071/in/photostream

Quixii
February 16th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I think it's more a u-hemline than fairytale ends. I usually think of fairytale ends as being thinner (see my hair for an example).

Mesmerise
February 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Looks like your ends are starting to fairytale. Whether you trim or not is up to you. Some people like the look, others don't. Personally I think it suits really long curly or wavy hair best, but that's just me ;). I generally trim my ends.

maborosi
February 16th, 2012, 08:45 PM
It just looks like you've got a U-hemline, like Quixii said.

Your hair is just beautiful, by the way. Wonderful color, too. :flower:

~maborosi~

jtsck
February 16th, 2012, 08:47 PM
I like the look of your ends now, they are soft without looking too thin (or thin of any kind!) I agree with the U shaped hemline opinions of the above posters.

spidermom
February 16th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I agree - more of a U-hem but getting a little uneven. If you don't trim, I think you'll have fairy tale ends eventually.

Amber_Maiden
February 17th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Definitely not fairytale ends, right now.

Buffy
February 17th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I agree, it's not fairytale ends, it's more of a U hemline...it looks like your hair is JUST starting to create fairytale ends. Whether you like it or not is a matter of taste!

If you want MY personal opinion(and you can take it or leave it), i absolutely LOVE fairytale ends on curly hair, but i strongly dislike them on straight or wavy hair...i think they just make the hair look thinner and fewer than it actually is. So according to MY taste now it's the time to tiny micro tream your hair (i mean very TINY dusting) to keep them from thinning. But of course to each their own!
Your hair is lovely, i love the color!

MissHair
February 17th, 2012, 08:12 AM
If you want MY personal opinion(and you can take it or leave it), i absolutely LOVE fairytale ends on curly hair, but i strongly dislike them on straight or wavy hair...i think they just make the hair look thinner and fewer than it actually is. So according to MY taste now it's the time to tiny micro tream your hair (i mean very TINY dusting) to keep them from thinning. But of course to each their own!
Your hair is lovely, i love the color!

I agree. Fairytale ends on curly or wavy hair is SOOO beautiful but it would NEVER suit me because my hair is too straight. I'd look stringy on me. But I love to envy those who have curly/wavy fairytale hair.:D

long&blonde
February 17th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I agree, looks like more of a U hemline than fairytale ends.
Also agree I do like FTE on wavy/curly long hair best.
Your hair is so pretty:the color is awesome.
such a healthy shine!

lapushka
February 17th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I agree. It's not wispy enough for fairytale ends. Your hair's still quite thick at the bottom.