PDA

View Full Version : When to do what treatment?

MamaCimino
February 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone! I just did my first SMT and I loved it! My hair is crazy soft now, almost didnt want to put it up but I'm part of a "wear your hair up" challenge. Anyway, I wanted to encorporate the SMT and try cat nip and maybe honey lightening and I'm wondering how you work out what treatments to do when and how often. I am planning an SMT once a week. What works for you? Thanks!

Amber_Maiden
February 16th, 2012, 06:05 PM
It's really up to you when you do things. They are all treatments that take a while, so I guess it depends on how often you wash your hair?

shikara
February 16th, 2012, 09:44 PM
All I do is pay attention to my hair, make my best guess about what is causing it to be not as nice as I know it can be, do something and cross my fingers:rolleyes: It would be nice to always know for sure the what's and when's but for me it's not like that. There are simply too many factors that can be part of the problem.

MamaCimino
February 17th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the input ladies. I was just wondering from those who do any of these treatments prefer to do them x times a week/month and if its best to do them x days/weeks apart... hoping someone could give me the magic formula so I don't have to spend my time figureing it out... :p
I'm going to print out all the instructions for the treatments to guess as to how long they will take and just schedule them on days that time allows. I bet this is a situation that one size doesn't fit all even if they have the same hair type and do the same treatments...