PDA

View Full Version : Broken account?? Please help!

prettyhairisred
February 10th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I've always loved surfing around TLC. Recently I've taken an intrest in my account again. I want to have a profile, and visit others, and I also find it frustrating that i can't see the pictures that go with the posts :(

As you can see I have more than 25 posts, and have for a while. Is their any special reason, or rule that I'm not taking into account? Why is m account not being activated? Any help would be greatly appreciated :p

Madora
February 10th, 2012, 04:06 PM
prettyhairisred..you might want to address your query directly to a moderator (Willow Chandra, Gumball, Lexy) and see if they can help.

prettyhairisred
February 10th, 2012, 04:08 PM
thanks for all the overwelhming support :cool:

Amazinggrace
February 10th, 2012, 04:20 PM
It took me a few days, after reaching 25 posts to be able to see pictures. I wasn't immediate, you still have to be moderator approved for that feature.

I think that you need over 100 posts to see album pictures.

Did you just reach over 25 today, or did you reach 25ish then step away for awhile and just come back?

Evie
February 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM

Hey, I doubt many folks would have seen this yet you know......I would do as is suggested and PM a Mod, to see what is up with your account

pepperminttea
February 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM

It had been thirteen minutes from your original post. Go have a cup of tea or something. :p

FrozenBritannia
February 10th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Is it just me, or are people getting sensitive about not having a million responses within twenty minutes? This is the second or third time I have seen this sort of thing in the last two days.

Madora
February 10th, 2012, 04:35 PM
It had been thirteen minutes from your original post. Go have a cup of tea or something. :p

Pepperminttea, that was beautiful!

luluj
February 10th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I agree. :meditate:

Tabitha
February 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM

And so English too :p

Lissandria
February 10th, 2012, 04:45 PM

Gold. Pure gold :)

FrozenBritannia
February 10th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Gold. Pure gold :)

Ditto that!! :p

jeanniet
February 10th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Email a mod, or post on the site support board. The mods are the ones who can fix whatever the problem is; we can't. In any case, expecting an instant response isn't realistic--no one here is on full-time, so you have to give it a little time. Sometimes responses are very fast, and sometimes not. It all depends. Don't assume that people aren't willing to be helpful if they can, but an account issue has to be handled by mods.