PDA

View Full Version : Any other slow growers out there?!

joflakes
February 10th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I have only grown 1cm in a month, and it sucks!

Does anyone else have seemingly snail's pace growing hair?!

Rhodugune
February 10th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Me, I'm one! :waving:

I'll have to admit I'm really envy those who's hair grows so much faster. :blushing:

I'm happy with most of the other things with my hair, it's colour, thickness and that it's so easy to detangle.
So when I start thinking about it I try to concentrate on that and and that I wouldn't change it so it was the other way around, to have my hair another colour and much thinner, that also was difficult to detangle, then it wouldn't matter that it was very fast growing, rigth?!

Eventually I'll will reach the length I want, and still have all the other things I like about it. :D

So I'm sure your hair have some qualities you're happy about?
How far are you from your goallength, if you have one?
We could start a slowgrowing suport club! :grouphug:

Amber_Maiden
February 10th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I have no idea how much my hair is growing, but it's not much! I refuse to take pics of my back anymore or measure.... I'm just going to wait it out... I'll get to my goal length eventually.

Shona
February 10th, 2012, 06:23 PM
heello! I am a slow grower! I feel awful because it's like by the time my hair gets the slightest bit longer it's unhealthy again and needs the chop. It's just a case of trying to understand if it's actually slow growing or if something is causing megga breakage!

lolot
February 10th, 2012, 06:49 PM
me too, i dont know if im normal and there are very fast growers here, ive been apl - bsl for more than a year, and i have saw a lot that have reach their goal in half time than me, if i take a photo once a month there is not visible grow, so i prefer to take photos every 3 or 4 months to really see a diference
i think i grow 1 cm a month too, but i dont like to meassure so i dont really know, the best is to forget about it and with time well get longer hair

blondie9912
February 11th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I've been pretty slow lately, only about 0.5 inches a month. I know that's standard..but it feels slow :p Granted, my poor student habits are probably an issue (high stress + little sleep). I've been making a huge effort to sleep, exercise, and relax more in 2012, let's see if it helps my growth :)

hanne jensen
February 11th, 2012, 02:52 AM
I only grew 7 cm. last year. Now, my growth is breaking off, so I'm experiencing no growth.

Neneka
February 11th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Isn't 1 cm just average? :hmm: Anyway, I agree, it feels slow wether it is average or not and I am really envy fast growers. They are so lucky. :)

I have noticed that stress really affects my hair growth. I was really stressed out about everything from autumn to christmas and I felt like my hair was growing slower than it normally does. I take biotin but I haven't noticed if it's affecting to my hair at all. I just have to be less stressed oit. :)

pink.sara
February 11th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Yup, that would be me too. Mine grows less than 1cm a month mostly. I can measure it exactly as I bleach a streak.
I would agree that l content myself with having super thick, shiny heavy hair, but there's a case of envy when shoulder to APL took over a year, and if I'm BSL one year after joining the thread it will be a miracle!

I actually dream of the average 1/2 inch a month!
There was a slow growers unite thread for this already, but I guess we all grew so slowly no-one updated it ;)