PDA

View Full Version : Possibly my first hair dream... And... no longer satisfied with my current length

HintOfMint
February 8th, 2012, 05:08 PM
First, I finally had a serious hair dream. I dreamed that I was at classic length. I remember being surprised even in my dream because, "with my butt, there's no way my hair could grow to classic that fast!" and then I look in the mirror and I have a flat butt--but my hair was at classic!

And now I want classic-ish hair or at least tailbone. I've been on this forum for close to two years and it finally kicked in that hip is not enough (for me!)

Classic may be a bit much for me, and I'll just be setting myself up for disappointment. I seriously have a very round bottom so it will take a very long time to get to classic. It sticks out like the letter C. And I like to wear my hair down. So I'm thinking of just growing it out to the point where the ends will touch the seat of my chair when I sit down.

Now I feel like a real LHC-er. Dreaming of classic and having hair dreams.

sarahramen
February 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
haha fun! happy growing time to your next length!

DakarNick
February 8th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I was worried you saw it shorter! I'm happy to hear you're going to keep growing!

Rosethorn
February 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
You're lucky that your hair dreams are good ones- mine always involve my hair getting dramatically chopped off for some reason. Happy dreaming and growing. ;)

sun-kissed
February 8th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I was worried you saw it shorter! I'm happy to hear you're going to keep growing!

Lol me too, I was thinking "Oh no! She's given up her hopes! We've lost herrr!!! Dx"
Then I realized it was a good dream. :p

Have fun growing your hair, wherever your journey takes you! :D

jacqueline101
February 8th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I have dreams about my hair being tail bone length straight and blondette.

MonaLisa
February 9th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Haha nice!
You remind me myself..I also thought hip was the perfect length..
Then it wasn't enough and I grew to TBL...and sometimes thought of classic, but I too have the C butt, which would make it hard + don't really wanna hide it, might look funny :D But recently, I gave in...My goal for this year is to grow! Maybe it even gets to classic!

owlathena
February 9th, 2012, 01:29 AM
You're lucky that your hair dreams are good ones- mine always involve my hair getting dramatically chopped off for some reason. Happy dreaming and growing. ;)

AHH yeah those are the kinds of hair dreams I have too. For a few seconds I'll think its real when I wake up and be so relieved when I realize its not.

Jesabel
February 9th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Had my first hair dream the other night too... exept it was that for some ungodly reason I shaved my head D: thankgod it wasn't real, going from BSL to WL is frustrating enough let alone to start all over. I wish I could have a dream like yours!

hairyfan21
February 9th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Sorry, I'm the new guy here. How long is classic length? Is it where the waist is?

Jesabel
February 9th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I do believe classic is at the top of your thighs, just past your butt :o

hairyfan21
February 9th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Really seriously. That is impossible. Can hair really even grow that long?
I have never seen hair that long on a real person.

Jesabel
February 9th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Yup! there's members here with their hair at ankle length, knee length and certainly at classic- some people have very long terminal lengths! I'm just hoping mine will reach hip with a decent hemline :o

hairyfan21
February 9th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Wow really I didn't even know hair would grow that long. The longest hair I saw (and this was on a girl I kind of know in grade school) had her hair to her butt. But little kids are shorter than adults so by proportion, an adult would have hair to his or her waist and no longer than that rite?

I have seen a few Spanish women with hair to their butt, and I know Chinese women and Native American women have the genes to grow their hair very long past their butt like I see in the karate movies, but normally I don't see anybody with hair longer than maybe where their chest is.

Piyo
February 9th, 2012, 07:14 AM
That is so weird because I had a hair dream last night too, and I don't recall having one before! It was mostly just seeing a bunch of people in person with long beautiful hair, around ankle length.

HintOfMint
February 10th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Haha, don't worry y'all, my length isn't going anywhere!

I'm going to start wearing my hair wavy more and with my new Caruso rollers, my waves eat up a lot of length. I'm going to shoot for 4 more inches which will take me to past tailbone. With that length, I figure I'll hit hip wavy, and when I have it straighter, my hair will touch the seat of my chair and maybe hit my hip bones in the front!

Yay, more growing!