PDA

View Full Version : Sulfate Free Review

jennescence
February 6th, 2012, 08:45 PM
So for about a month now i have been using this shampoo:http://www.justhatched4babies.com/jh/index.php/our-products/141-bright-baby-shampoo

Yes Yes i know its a baby shampoo, but i was having a problem paying for sulfate free shampoo because its usually pretty expensive. This shampoo however is only about $4.00 with tax and i LOVE it. It leaves you hair very very very shiny and smells amazing. I picked it up at Walmart. It cleans your hair really good too. i hope some of you try it:) here are the ingredients:
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate

oh and sorry if my grammer is not too good:(

speshe
February 6th, 2012, 08:56 PM
So this is sulfate AND cone free?

jennescence
February 6th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Im not sure about cones? But i can check if you want

Keller1128
February 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I got really excited until I saw how small the bottle was for the price. Why do they have to be so expensive? I went to Sally's the other day to buy some sulfate-free shampoo and it ranged from $15-21! It's ridiculous!

sfgirl
February 6th, 2012, 11:45 PM
CV Shampoo bars and toadstool shampoos on etsy are both sulfate free I believe. :) they're 7-10 dollars. :)