PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Braid or bun... Which is better?

Cara Heather
February 6th, 2012, 01:20 AM
I couldn't find a thread on this issue. I currently sleep with a bun and have been for YEARS. On LHC I see talk about sleep braids... are those better? :confused:

darklyndsea
February 6th, 2012, 01:28 AM
I think that for most people it's a matter of personal preference. However, I personally can't do any buns that won't pull on my scalp if I sleep in them, so a braid's better for me.

B-L
February 6th, 2012, 02:03 AM
I think that for most people it's a matter of personal preference. However, I personally can't do any buns that won't pull on my scalp if I sleep in them, so a braid's better for me.

This ^^. I can't make a bun that will stay in all night but a braid will..

Bagginslover
February 6th, 2012, 02:11 AM
I've been trying different styles for sleep, and so far, its loose, or braided! I tried buns, at my nape, half way up, and on the top of my head, and all pulled and were uncomfortable.
A french braid is loose enough not to pull, but tight enough to contain my layers all night, which is something buns never did!

Jesabel
February 6th, 2012, 02:19 AM
I prefer braids too, they hold better, are more comfy and by the morning I have hardly any tangles.. I seem to get more tangles with a sleep bun. But that's just me :)

white.chocolate
February 6th, 2012, 02:31 AM
I don't bun because I can't get the bun to stay till morning, and a bun feels so heavy on my head when I'm sleeping.

fridgee
February 6th, 2012, 02:47 AM
I do a sleep bun most of the time, right on top of my head so I can sleep in any position. Sometimes I braid but my hair tends to fall out of the braid because of the pesky layers and then it tangles. Also I feel the hair gets more friction on it in a braid so prefer the bun. Really it's up to what's most comfortable for you tho.

Blackfire
February 6th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Im the oppisite of most of you.... I cant get my hair to stay in a braid overnight! Its probably because I grew my hair out from a very short pixie and havent had ANY major trims. Its EXTREMELY fairy taled...... I kinda like it that way since its curly and is flattering with the layers, but I have to stick with a bun on top my head at night. I find it quite comfy actually and since I sleep on silk if it falls out its not an issue. :)

PorkChop
February 6th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I braid.
And I have incredibly knotty hair and always have, but popping it in a simple English plait, by morning even I don't have many tangles!

kanaka
February 6th, 2012, 03:03 AM
I'd say sleep braids :) I prefer sleep braids because i feel comfortable in it. But if you dont like braid waves you need to definitely opt for buns :D

If i dont like to have braid waves the next day then i sleep with a bun

Cara Heather
February 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Sounds like either/or as a preference. Idk if a bun damages, but mine stays in. Although I am known to have an afro in the morning. :silly:

blondie9912
February 6th, 2012, 04:01 AM
I rotate between a bun on the top of my head and a French braid. I prefer a French braid because, like others have said, it doesn't pull on any areas of my scalp.

jacqueline101
February 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I like a bun myself.

Long_hair_bear
February 6th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Personal preference. I sleep in 2 braids, one over each shoulder so I don't sleep on my length.

Fairlight63
February 6th, 2012, 06:52 AM
I have tried a bun on top of my head, but it pulls & comes out. I have such thin hair about where the bun sits that I don't want to lose even more hair there. Plus putting hair pins in the bun to hold it pulls & may cause hair loss there. So that did not work for me.

I tried a braid, but it is getting so long now that I sometimes catch it when getting up - or our dog sleeps with us & in the morning she is bouncing around wanting to get up & catches it & pulls the braid - so not working out so good any more.

Lately I have been putting a silk scrunchie in a pony tail at the nape of my neck & winding it up & putting on a silk cap - that is working out good. Doesn't look so good but no one sees me in the dark anyway.

ludwig20
February 6th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I prefer braids. I tried a bun on top of my head a few times, but I didn't like how heavy it felt, nor the look of my hair in the morning.

Keller1128
February 6th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I've been doing a bun with spin pins and sleeping on my side. I don't want the damage of tying off a braid every night.

Artsygirl71
February 6th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I put a big pony tail at the top of my head with a scrunchie. Seems to work ok. Keeps the hair away from my face at night and I don't roll over it while I am sleeping. Best part for me, I don't have any kinks or waves when I wake up

Neorah
February 6th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I tend to alternate back and forth, between a loose english braid and an inside-out cinnamon bun on top of my head-- It will hold all night with just my aluminum fork, and it isn't uncomfortable at all if I do it right. I figure that they are both damaging in their own right, but I prefer the braid because I usually wear twisted buns during the day, so I like to give my hair a bit of a break.

rachel809
February 6th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Until very recently I always wore a loose bun, but with the forbidden elastic band! I can never get a bun to stay otherwise - need to practice more.

For now, I am alternating between loose and French braid.

Madora
February 6th, 2012, 08:39 AM
A loosely braided bun on top of my head is my favorite sleep style:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6554&pictureid=104112

Why?

Because 1) it's easy to do, comfortable, and best of all, detangles in less than one minute.

I wore twin plaits for sleep for decades and they were usually fuzzy in the morning and took time to detangle gently. With twin braids, you have twice as much opportunity for possible snarls when detangling while with one braid you don't.

Shesta
February 6th, 2012, 08:50 AM
When my hair was at BSL I would always bun it on top of my head, secure with a scrunchie and sleep like that. However, now that I'm past waist I find this style a little bit uncomfortable - the bun is kind of heavy and pulls on my scalp so I switched to a sleep braid. It might be fuzzy in the morning but is still better than just sleeping with loose hair.

Jessykins
February 6th, 2012, 08:57 AM
at a bit past bls im still fine with my hair down and all over the place when i sleep, but if i do wear it so its out the way i braid it. when i wear a bun it hurts my head after a while

PrairieRose
February 6th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I usually braid it when I sleep. I recently tried sleeping with it loose. Still not sure which is better but I know a bun never seems to work for me, so it a braid or loose.

rock007junkie
February 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I have been wearing braids lately. Buns tend to come undone at night no matter what I use to secure them.

ArwenUndomiel
February 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I used to sleep with my hair loose (except in the summer when it's really hot) but lately I have been braiding my hair to sleep or putting it up in a topknot. Another thing that I like to do is to split my hair down the middle and make two ponytails (with those little tiny elastic thingys) and use them all the way down my hair. I think it's called "french ponytail" but I'm not sure. This keeps my hair from tangling and it I don't get braid waves. Sometimes, I want those waves, but not always.

StellaKatherine
February 6th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I usually sleep with one braid, but if i washed my hair that evening i let my hair be "free" for a night as well. But when it is free i don't sleep on my hair , ever. I just take all hair up in my hand, put head on the pillow ( bare neck on the pillow) and put my hair near the wall with ends falling from the bed. I guess i do not move too much as i sleep, as i find my hair mostly where i put it when i wake up and not in too bad shape :)

I wonder how the braided bun works, does it realy stay well while sleeping ?

Hmm this makes me wonder.. If they can tell what kind of person is by his writing type, then what does our hair care telling about us ?

nala89
February 6th, 2012, 10:21 AM
For me a bun feels better because my hair looks great the next day but I can't wear it all the time because I have to wear my hair down from time to time. So normally I wear a braid and sometimes a bun

dwell_in_safety
February 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I do a loose cinnabun. So far it's never fallen out or pulled uncomfortably on my scalp. That may change as my hair grows, but for now I think it's better than a braid for me because my hair tangles more (as in, tangles at all) in a braid.

StPaulaGirl
February 6th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Another thing that I like to do is to split my hair down the middle and make two ponytails (with those little tiny elastic thingys) and use them all the way down my hair. I think it's called "french ponytail" but I'm not sure. This keeps my hair from tangling and it I don't get braid waves. Sometimes, I want those waves, but not always.

Ahh, I am so glad you posted this! I used to sleep with it loose but since joining LHC I've started braiding it at night. I like the way my hair looks the next morning, but I don't always want those waves. And keeping it in a bun hasn't been working for me. I'm going to try this tonight. :)

gthlvrmx
February 6th, 2012, 11:12 AM
I do a top bun and enjoy that each day, no having to mess with it since my hair is in a neat bun every morning. Braids get messier faster for me (layers).

Neorah
February 6th, 2012, 11:21 AM
A loosely braided bun on top of my head is my favorite sleep style:
:surprise: I can't believe I never thought of this before! This would be the best of both worlds-- minimal twisting damage, but also no annoying braid getting caught underneath me or wrapped around my neck... I am definitely doing this tonight.

Cara Heather
February 6th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I am so glad bun is an option. Braids never seem to stay tight enough and fall out on me. I bun my hair just for the fact that I don't like hair in my face esp sleeping and DH probably agrees. As a new member on LHC I wondered if I was damaging my hair.

sfgirl
February 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Buns don't work for me right now because I need a high one for it not to bother me, but my hair isn't that long so I can't get all my hair into a high bun, especially my bottom layer of hair that's always been especially fragile.

Cupofmilk
February 6th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I used to sleep with my hair loose (except in the summer when it's really hot) but lately I have been braiding my hair to sleep or putting it up in a topknot. Another thing that I like to do is to split my hair down the middle and make two ponytails (with those little tiny elastic thingys) and use them all the way down my hair. I think it's called "french ponytail" but I'm not sure. This keeps my hair from tangling and it I don't get braid waves. Sometimes, I want those waves, but not always.

:surprise: I can't believe I never thought of this before! This would be the best of both worlds-- minimal twisting damage, but also no annoying braid getting caught underneath me or wrapped around my neck... I am definitely doing this tonight.
Please let me know how you secure this. I have damage from metal free hairbands so would like another option. I currently braid my hair and tie with a special soft loose band. I then wear a silk cap. The braid pulls at the silk cap so a bun would be better.

Madora
February 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Please let me know how you secure this. I have damage from metal free hairbands so would like another option. I currently braid my hair and tie with a special soft loose band. I then wear a silk cap. The braid pulls at the silk cap so a bun would be better.

Cupofmilk, here's how:

Bend at the waist so that all your hair is in front, like a curtain
Detangle gently with wide tooth comb
Divide hair in 3 sections

Grasp the sections and hold them up a little and slightly away from your head. Begin to braid-- very loosely. You do not want to braid tightly!

Braid down to the end and secure w/hair friendly elastic.

Form a bun on your head. Hold it with one hand.
With other hand, insert a hairpin through the outer edge of the braid. Insert it so the points are facing downward.
"Scoop" up a slight bit of hair from the scalp then pivot the hairpin inward, in and up and down motion, through the braid.

Continue pinning around the braid as desired. Tuck the tassle under the bun.

I only braid 3/4ths of the way down the braid and don't use elastics. I secure the bun with 8 3 inch crimped hairpins.

If you feel any pinching from the hairpins, then just take it out and try pinning again.

This also works with Good Days Hairpins but I prefer my hairpins from Sally's as they are easier to use.

Macaroni
February 6th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I do a very loose bun/roll on top of my head, with a circular barrette at the base and three long clips.

Kattillac
February 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I sleep with my hair loose pulled up. I dont like sleeping in either. It gives me a headache honestly. I also think that sleeping with a braid damages your hair(sleeping in a french braid I've given myself alot more baby hairs in the past) because of all the friction. Idk about buns though, I've never tried. && I dont have silk pillowcases either. Silk pillowcases help keep a style and reduce friction... Speaking of wich I have to invest in one.

Neorah
February 6th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I have yet to try Madora's braided bun, but for sleep buns in general, I use this hair fork (http://www.etsy.com/transaction/24085880) I got off Etsy. The shape holds quite solidly [in my hair, at least!] and the aluminum ensures that it doesn't really add any weight. It also isn't very long, so it doesn't poke out much farther than the width of my bun. I don't know whether this would work for everyone, though-- my hair isn't very slippery, and I have never had trouble keeping my hair up with just a stick or a fork.

HintOfMint
February 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Sleep bun on top of my head, held with spin pins.

sleep braids just come undone and I'm not a fan of braidwaves.

bluesnowflake
February 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I bun, especially when it's wet, because for me it gives better shine. I use a scrunchie and it stays nicely- occasionally I'll use just one pin. It's so much softer, easier to work with, when the ends dry covered. Also, I'm not such a huge fan of braidwaves on me- I much prefer the soft bunwaves. Also, now that my braids are long enough, I don't want them to choke me :P

elfgirl
February 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I've been doing a braid for years, but am starting to think about switching to a bun, mostly because I'm realising that in a braid, the ends (and the rest of my hair) are getting laid on and twisted, etc :/ I'll try a bun tonight and see how that goes :)

louwulf
February 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
After reading all the posts, I wore 2 loose french braids to bed and it was sooo comfortable. I can't believe that I've been sleeping with my hair loose all this time. I thought with my hair so short it wouldn't make any difference. My satin pillowcase just arrived in the mail today so tonight should be even better, though I'm going to wear 1 loose braid to see how it compares. Thanks all!

goldenmoments
February 6th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Since purchasing a satin cap, I like to just wear it loose, but usually bun .

LoversLullaby
February 6th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I think it's just a personal preference. I sleep in a bun because I HATE braid waves in my hair, plus I feel my hair is better contained that way. Plus, it gives you less of a chance of sleeping on your braid.

owlathena
February 6th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Usually when I try to sleep with my hair bunned I end up taking it out halfway through the night. Braids are better for this reason, but I don't like braid waves so unless i'm planning on wearing a braid the next day I sleep with it down

HelloKitteh
February 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I would wear a satin cap if sleeping on my own. Otherwise, a loose braid is the way I was told to leave my hair as a child, and it's always worked quite well, it's quite and easy to brush (or not) in the morning, and I don't wake up feeling a bump on my head like I would with a bun, it could also put my hair while I'm asleep so that's not good.
When I think of it, I wash my hair before going to bed, then braid loosely and my hair is (obviously) much less poofy than if I just air dry.

serin blackwood
February 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I bun, especially when it's wet, because for me it gives better shine. I use a scrunchie and it stays nicely- occasionally I'll use just one pin.

How do you secure a bun with just a scruchie?
I braid, but I also toss and turn a lot while sleeping. The braids rub quite a bit even with a satin pillowcase and often my hairbands get pulled off. I think a bun on top of my head would be better, but I don't want to wear any pins or clips.

fridgee
February 7th, 2012, 01:21 PM
How do you secure a bun with just a scruchie?
I braid, but I also toss and turn a lot while sleeping. The braids rub quite a bit even with a satin pillowcase and often my hairbands get pulled off. I think a bun on top of my head would be better, but I don't want to wear any pins or clips.

I know they are still pins but have you tried spin pins? They are really hair friendly, don't pinch or pull and hold a bun really well. I use them every night I have a bun in and as long as its on top of my head so I'm not pushing them into my head when I lie down it's really comfy and stays in all night.

bedazzlecat
February 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I think two braids works best for me. With a scarf some nights.

serin blackwood
February 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I know they are still pins but have you tried spin pins? They are really hair friendly, don't pinch or pull and hold a bun really well. I use them every night I have a bun in and as long as its on top of my head so I'm not pushing them into my head when I lie down it's really comfy and stays in all night.

I don't know... they look like I would end up with a tangled mess after a night of tossing and turning!

herdaughter77
February 7th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I personally prefer to sleep with my hair in a braid since I can sleep on my back (my bun is too bulky), but recently I've been sleeping with it down and loose. Is that not good for my hair?

Madora
February 7th, 2012, 08:28 PM
I personally prefer to sleep with my hair in a braid since I can sleep on my back (my bun is too bulky), but recently I've been sleeping with it down and loose. Is that not good for my hair?

Down and loose is an invitation for tangles. The less time you spend detangling, the better for your hair (less possibility of breakage).

Confining it someway is more hair friendly than just leaving it loose.

maborosi
February 7th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I never slept well when I wore a bun to sleep, but when I do occasionally sleep with a bun, I use spin pins to keep them in place. I usually just braid my hair, either into one braid or two.

Personally, buns are just less comfortable for me to sleep on. I cannot sleep with my hair down, though. Tangle city.

~maborosi~

Seeshami
February 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Buns give me a sore neck. The naughty mess is evil that way. So I go various kinds of braids for sleeping.

sarah061
February 9th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I am totally a bun girl! Top of my head, held with spin pins - it's amazing :) Super comfortable, leaves me with gorgeous waves.

I want to love the sleep braid - it's so classically feminine :crush: But it makes my hair look awful when I take it out!

longcurlygirl<3
February 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM
BRAIDS! Because buns give me headaches and pull my scalp :p

<3OnHerSleeve
February 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I do both. Currently a bun because it is easier and it's more comfortable for me as my hair braids only to the nape and the hair elastic is really uncomfortable there.

I don't mind doing my hair tightly as I'm a hard sleeper and also I've found my hair grows significantly faster if I braid my hair daily. However, time effort and my hair still rather short so unless I do two braids which take a while when you're trying to run out the door to work, the hair sticks out or comes undone a bit.

Also, when my hair was longer, I definitely prefered sleep braids for the tighter waves, but I knew a girl who used to have tailbone length hair and she had gorgeous loose waves from sleep buns. She used to coat her bun with a little bit of conditioner, and I don't know of many people who had such wonderful quality hair as she did for she also straightened it heaps.

excentricat
February 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Braid for me, sometimes 1 sometimes 2. I've never yet gotten a bun comfortable to sleep in.

melusine963
February 10th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I prefer a braid, although I've managed to nap successfully with a bun and spin pins. It took a bit of digging to get them to come out again though, which made me worry about damage. My braid stays put all night, even without something to tie it off at the bottom.

Cara Heather
February 10th, 2012, 09:00 PM
I prefer a braid, although I've managed to nap successfully with a bun and spin pins. It took a bit of digging to get them to come out again though, which made me worry about damage. My braid stays put all night, even without something to tie it off at the bottom.

I could only be so lucky to braid and not have to tie off!

GaJunebug
February 10th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I'm a braid kinda gal. ( just really hoping to hear that braids are the preferred method of sleeping with long hair )

Grillz
February 10th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I do a bun for 2 reasons. I have a lot of layers and a braid ends up destroyed by morning, and buns are quicker to make and I'm lazy lol.

herdaughter77
February 11th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Down and loose is an invitation for tangles. The less time you spend detangling, the better for your hair (less possibility of breakage).

Confining it someway is more hair friendly than just leaving it loose.

Okay. thx!

renee2day
February 11th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I really like doing Loepse's type of sock bun except that I don't use the elastic to make the pony tail. I brush the hair up and pull it through the sock donut and roll my hair up in the donut. Its very comfortable and the curls are what I would attempt to get with a curling iron before LHC but better.

I imagine that if my hair was very long that this type of bun may be huge. I believe Torrin said it was a big mushroom on her.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DI13J7ArHTkM&v=I13J7ArHTkM&gl=US

http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3FV-YO46E8Y&v=3FV-YO46E8Y&gl=US

I don't actually use socks for the sock bun either. I use two wide cotton head bands doubled on themselves and they make a good donut.

I'm also very fond of the head band curls because I get fab spiral curls and it keeps my hair secured well at night. There are tons of YT vid tutorials for that too.

The only thing I do different for the head band curls is to start on one side and work in the same direction all the way around with the long tail end wrapping around the band at my forehead and not two tails to work in the back where it can get messy.

I use this bun and headband curls because I get heat free curls and that meets my goal of no heat for 2012 and my hair is contained at night.

I will braid if I'm going to wash the next morning. Because my hair is layed multiple braids work best. Two in the back, one on each side and one or two on top, all well saturated with coconut oil.

I've been doing this for about two months now and am starting to see an improvement in hair condition.

Dizzy_zzz
February 11th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Topknot all the way! ;) Anything else just causes pain (namely a sore neck). This would make a really good poll, by the way.

annamoonfairy
February 11th, 2012, 10:22 PM
I do piggy braids : )

nicolina
February 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
I braid - and I tie it with ribbon to avoid damage from hairties. A side braid over my shoulder keeps my hair out of the way and stops it getting too tangled.

Hairwish
February 12th, 2012, 04:37 AM
I believe that a bun is better, as in less damaging, but I find that a braid is much more comfortable.

LocustSpawning
February 12th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I really do feel that a braid helps combat tangles soo much better than a bun... at least on my hair

Astrophil
February 12th, 2012, 06:05 AM
I just sleep with loose hair. Every time I've tried to contain it I wake up with a hot mess: braids end up super fuzzy and buns seem to break the hairs around my face. My hair actually takes longer to detangle if I braid or bun it overnight. When it's loose all night long I don't even really have to detangle it; I just comb through it with no trouble.

I don't sleep *on* it, though, I drape it over the end or the side of the bed (I don't have a headboard at the moment). When I move around or switch sides at night I just re-drape it while I roll over.

This might not work once I get well past BSL, of course, but I don't know what I'll do if my hair starts tangling at night. I love having it loose!

Taenarian
February 12th, 2012, 07:51 AM
I'm beyond APL but not quite at BSL and seem to have settled into a bun. Bun or night braid, I wrestle very few tangles come morning. I gather my preference for a night bun may change with more length.

Elphaeba
February 12th, 2012, 09:09 AM
I usually braid my hair. I tried a bun once but it was uncomfortable.

MoonlightShadow
February 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I use a bun but a braid may be more comfortable...I cant sleep certain ways because of a bun :(

mz_butterfly
February 12th, 2012, 08:27 PM
When I had longer hair I slept with a braid, I tried a bun but it was bulky and whatever implement I used to hold the bun would jab or put pressure on my scalp and keep me from sleeping and I ended up taking it out and it got tangled and messy.

Quahatundightu
February 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM
I use a high bun held by a big claw or octopus clip. It doesn't damage my hair, I can toss all I like and my hair can still be worn down in the morning.

I braided for a long time but changed to a bun when I found the hairs were getting damaged from rubbing against the sheets and pillow. I would often lie on it and so on, now with a bun my hair is completely out of harm's way!

Lisabunny
February 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Being a curly I usually sleep with my hair in a satin cap, sometime I do a "pineapple pony tail" I make a very high pony and drape my hair over my pillow.

rstuart1
February 13th, 2012, 12:09 AM
i def prefer braided as it pulls way less! however sometimes i mix it up with a top bun!

elthia
February 13th, 2012, 04:58 AM
I do two braids, I used to do a single braid, but my hair is so thick, that if I rolled over on my braid that it would give me a neck ache.

I am unable to manage a loose cinnabun very well just yet even while awake. My shortest layer is just below armpit length, and the longest is just below BSL, it makes for a tight cinnabun with a tight tassel I can't tuck while awake, I couldn't imagine sleeping with it.

Naphthylamine
February 13th, 2012, 07:52 AM
I braid when I want braid waves the next day. I absolutely hate bun waves on my hair, so I never do it. I usually want my hair to be in its natural slightly wavy state, and the only way I can achieve this is sleeping with my hair loose.
I gently drape it over the pillow, through the 1-inch gap between the bed and the pillow (like Torrin Paige stated in one of her vlogs). As my hair got longer, its center of mass shifted and now my hair stays as I drape it when I go to bed, even if I turn around. I wake up with perfectly tangle-free hair.

Amber_Maiden
February 13th, 2012, 08:33 AM
I do neither. I let me hair loose. It usually needs a break by then anyways.

Gutterfayrie
February 13th, 2012, 04:00 PM
High bun held in by spin pins. I hate braid waves, but love the bun waves this gives me. Before I discovered spin pins, then I braided.