PDA

View Full Version : How important is it to you how your hair looks when it's down?

kidari
February 5th, 2012, 09:26 PM
I was just wondering this because at the end of the day the most important thing to me is how it looks when I choose to wear it down. I would sacrifice being able to do certain updos as well as progress and length in order for it to look nicer when it's down. What are your thoughts?

Rini
February 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Well, I don't like the look of my hair down right now, and that's because I have 2-toned hair. The top is silver, the bottom is blonde. I want it ALL to be silver before I'll wear it down. Having said that, I also want long hair, so chopping so that it's all silver is not for me. Instead, the plan is to continue to wear it up all the time and trim the blonde off gradually. At the point where I'm all silver is when I'll feel happier to wear it down (for special occasions!).

Dreamers91
February 5th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I wear my hair down 95% of the time. (When I'm out, at home I usually wear it up) So down is pretty important to me. I really don't care much about being able to do certain updos, and I have virtually no worries about 2-toned hair except the last 2 inches which have specks of blonde, most of which has been cut out due to my layers, so it looks kind of cool. :)

Short answer- I'm with ya, I'm a "wash and go" kind of girl, in the mornings I just brush my hair and leave, so it is a necessity for it to look presentable.

Eden75
February 5th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I wear my hair down as much as possible so it is very important to me. As a professional business woman it must always look perfect when I am working. I get it trimmed every three months and style it after its wash (every two days). It does get breaks on the weekends unless I have an event to attend. Any event up-dos are done by my hairdresser as I suck at anything other than a bun or ponytail.

I also prefer to wear my hair down when I am not working. It just makes me feel good :)

aisha.christine
February 5th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Even though I don't wear my hair down often (because it's so short :p), how it looks while it's down is one of the most important factors of how I get it cut. I'm not sure why, I just feel like it's important. :D

Mesmerise
February 5th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Yes, absolutely! For me, the purpose of growing long healthy hair is so that it looks good when loose.

Teazel
February 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM
My hair is seldom down unless I'm detangling, so I'm not too bothered with how it looks when it's loose. I've been more interested in gaining length than having a neat hemline, so the ends are quite "fairy tale" at the moment.

Jessykins
February 6th, 2012, 12:48 AM
well i guess not that important any more, unless im going somewhere like a fancy dinner. i wake up, brush it, and whack on a hairband. i dont like to have my hair up and the only time i do is at work.
i did used to be real fussy and straightened it before i wore it down but i guess i got over it, its got more of a slight wave to it now that does look nice when its a good hair day. its just my fringe i hate down

Loreley
February 6th, 2012, 12:51 AM
It's very important for me. I'd wear it down more often if I was satisfied with my ends. They are too thin and somehow I feel a bit ashamed of them when wearing it down. I know it's not that bad and I see many girls with a lot shorter but much more demaged and thinner hair than mine but still... I prefer thick and blunt ends on myself but to have a thick hemline I should cut at least 5 inches and I just don't want to do that yet.

Dars
February 6th, 2012, 12:52 AM
It's extremely important! I only wear my hair down once a week, on wash day because that is when my hair looks its nicest. :) So I make sure I use my most suitable products and have a hot date! ;) My boyfriend, haha!

MonaLisa
February 6th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Extremely important! I love to wear it down...and even if I didn't, I'd be very unhappy if it looked bad when down..

Nini
February 6th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Not at all important. The only time I wear it loose is when it's drying, or if someone on the off chance asks me to take it down.

My aim was always to have the longest possible braid anyways, and with my work around the farm it's just not practical to wear it down.

EtherealDoll
February 6th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Yes, it is important even though I usually don't wear it down. But when I do, I want it to look good.

Tota
February 6th, 2012, 01:35 AM
It is very important to me. All my life people were telling me how thin and fine my hair is and that it's not supposed to be long. Funny, but I was also always told that layers will help that problem. Thank god for TLHC!

That's why I'm obsessed with how it looks in terms of (missing) thickness and I decided to wear it mostly up until I thicken up my hemline, grow out my layers and grow out my bangs to (at least) my jawline. I think this should take me about a year from now, but I'm not sure.

oktobergoud
February 6th, 2012, 01:48 AM
To me, it's really important! Now even more, because I still have short hair (a bob) that is still in that awkward length that it looks sometimes horrible when down, but is still just a bit too short to do something with it! Annoying :P

Jesabel
February 6th, 2012, 02:03 AM
To me, I think my hair looks quite nice when it dries naturally because of the wave.. but what I think looks bad when it's down is if it looks dry or greasy or has damage etc. So I only really wear my hair down the day (or day after, if I wash at night) I wash it and have lightly oiled the ends. One of the reasons I'm growing it long is because I think long hair looks beautiful when down, so I can't imagine ever needing to sacrifice length to wear it down.

Bagginslover
February 6th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Its very important to me. Until I found LHC, I would only wear my hair up once or twice a week, as I love the feel of my hair on my back. Since starting to take LHC care of it, the most 'down' its been out of the house has been a half updo (short french braid).

Once I have my washing and oiling routine more settled and sorted, I will start to wear it down more again, and when I do it must look good, or up it'll go again (which isn't a bad thing for my hair I suppose, but I do miss it down already!).

white.chocolate
February 6th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Zero. I've noticed that TB length doesn't suit me so much so I must get it longer past that. Nevertheless, I don't care how I look unless I'm at work. I'm only for the health.

Avital88
February 6th, 2012, 02:43 AM
For me its the only thing that counts..If the ends dont look good down then i rather have shorter hair that looks good than longer hair in bad shape

leslissocool
February 6th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Very, I love to wear my hair down. I like face framing layers, but right now I want thickness on the bottom, so I'm letting it grow a bit more before I cut the fairy tail ends. Right now that would but me at BSL or waist, and I'd rather keep my hair up for a year then cut it back to a bit past tailbone (hoping it grows the same rate it's been growing).

My hair is my most beloved accessory. I am quite attached to it, when DH and I go out on dates it's ALWAYS down. I feel more confident that way.

Mina17
February 6th, 2012, 03:28 AM
I'd like mine to look good down of course, but in reality I don't wear it down all that often. It's more important for me to grow my hair to a length that allows me to do more types of updos. I love hair toys and want to be able to use them in different styles.

blondie9912
February 6th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Right now, my hair has two 'modes': updo for school/every other random daily occurrence, or down and heavily heat styled for a party/special event. I miss the days when I used to actually like my hair and was able to just randomly wear it down without styling (I was never a big heat styler in the past and still am not, so no need to worry :))

I have a short piece at the front (shaved a section off due to chemical damage...yes, I am insane :p) and my hair is just not as thick/long as it used to be, which is what keeps me from 'casually' wearing it down. Hopefully by summertime I should notice enough improvement to wear it down more :)

Lissandria
February 6th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Very much so for all the reasons stated above.
To further elaborate, I guess when your hair is down is when it is truly a Mane if that makes sense. That's important. :)

jasper
February 6th, 2012, 04:23 AM
I think it is not very important to me. I wear it down out in the world maybe once or twice a year at this length. It would need a big trim to wear it down more often. But that is only partly about how it looks and mostly just because I'd need it out of my way.

Long_hair_bear
February 6th, 2012, 06:46 AM
I'd wear my hair down all the time if it were safe for my hairs health. I LOVE my hair down, showing off my length and all. I care way too much about what it looks like down.

turtlelover
February 6th, 2012, 06:51 AM
I'm not a huge fan of updos on myself or other people, so what my hair looks like down is what I focus on.

Ligeia_13
February 6th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Very important. Well, as important as you can rank something like hair anyway :p I pretty much always wear it down when I'm out - unless its greased up - so updos don't really matter. If I need to put it up I'll just make a messy bun.

Aliantha
February 6th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Very important! I just put it up for practical reasons, but ultimately, I'm growing it out long so I'll have a mane to show off.

pepperminttea
February 6th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Quite important. I envy the patience of members gradually doing microtrims to grow out dye or slowly make their hemlines more blunt; I'd be too tempted just to lop it off. My hair's a big part of what makes me feel good about my appearance, so even though I wear it mostly up, I still like to have the possibility of wearing it down, and feeling confident enough about it to do so.

2peasinapod
February 6th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Pretty important since I wear my hair down all the time.

Amber_Maiden
February 6th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I think hair must look healthy when down, or what's the point in wearing it down? I'd give up length- and have given up length- for my hair to look healthy. Up or down, it doesn't matter- just want my hair healthy!

Cupofmilk
February 6th, 2012, 07:38 AM
My hair is seldom down unless I'm detangling, so I'm not too bothered with how it looks when it's loose. I've been more interested in gaining length than having a neat hemline, so the ends are quite "fairy tale" at the moment.

A woman after my own heart. I wear my hair down once or twice a year and that's it. I have fairytale ends and waves and so be it.

Shesta
February 6th, 2012, 07:42 AM
It's the most important for me. I don't wear it down often, but when I do I'm aiming for that stunning look :D

Caldonia Sun
February 6th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Looking good down is what really matters to me. I wear it up maybe once or twice a week. So the ends get trimmed regularly for a nice and thick blunt hemline.

Madora
February 6th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Never wear it down because I'd have to detangle several times a day if I did, which is not my idea of keeping my hair healthy. Wearing it up keeps it looking healthy, which is very important since I'm trying to grow it longer.

StellaKatherine
February 6th, 2012, 08:39 AM
I wear my hair down mostly only when i wash my hair and it's drying. Couple times a year i might curl my hair and keep it down ( love curls but not so much that i would get a permanent ones), but otherwise it is in an updo or in a braid.

I think for me it is more important how my hair looks when it is in a braid, as that was the biggest issue for me when i did cut my hair over 15 inch shorter 2 years ago. I want it to look shiny, thick and beautiful ! And i am learning now to do more different hairdoes and not only the single braid :D

StellaKatherine
February 6th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Basicly i want my braid to look as shiny and healthy in a braid like Madora has <3

XcaliburGirl
February 6th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Not very important. Case in point: I'm growing out a layered bob style and haven't trimmed in 3 months. I'd rather be able to put it up.

When it was long, I would wear it down around the house (where I am more concerned about how it feels) and for special occasions, but up otherwise.

HeatherRae
February 6th, 2012, 08:57 AM
My hair is tailbone length and sticks together a bit like velcro right now because I used to flat iron my hair about twice per week and had some damage. So, I've been wearing it up at work to prevent tangles. I can get massive dreadlock-like tangles from friction or wind these days. I want to get my hair more silk smooth and then I will wear it down more often. The most important thing to me is how it looks down. The whole reason that I want long hair is that fairytale/otherworldly look of it and the sensuality of feeling my silky hair on my skin. I'm wondering if henna/indigo will give me the silkyness that I desire.

lapushka
February 6th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Not too important lately, since it's always up (except on wash day -> down & half-up). If it were to become important to me again, I'd most certainly have it layered again.

Babyfine
February 6th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Looking good down is very important to me.Because of this I trim a lot. I wear my down at least 50&#37; of the time. I want my hair to look good in updos and good down-I want it all!!!

irishlady
February 6th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Same for me, it must look good down.

Madora
February 6th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Basicly i want my braid to look as shiny and healthy in a braid like Madora has <3

StellaKatherine, you are the cat's meow. I was just blessed with lovely genes from my folks, plus the wisdom of Dr. George Michael!

jacqueline101
February 6th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I like the way my hair looks when its down and its important to me to have hair that looks good either way.

nala89
February 6th, 2012, 10:23 AM
To mee it's important how my hair looks when I wear it down. I am not always happy with how my hair looks but it would look worse if I would cut them off or something so I am happy with what I got.
I wouldn't want to have very long hair if I wouldn't be able to wear it down because I didn't like the look of it or something

dwell_in_safety
February 6th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Even though I wear my hair up all the time that I am not either detangling it, washing it, letting it dry, or putting it up, how it looks down is extremely important to me. I hated how my hair looked down for years, despite its being waist-length and receiving compliments often. It was very damaged from the rough handling I put it through. The whole point of everything I've changed is to make it look better when down and, as a consequence, look better up as well without flyaways etc everywhere.

StellaKatherine
February 6th, 2012, 12:35 PM
StellaKatherine, you are the cat's meow. I was just blessed with lovely genes from my folks, plus the wisdom of Dr. George Michael!

Hehe, i'm only telling the truth nothing more nothing else, and i never slow down when i feel i want to say something hehe

I remember my grandmother was telling me how she was having a LONG braid and how she would put it around her head as a crown before she cutted it off ( actually i have granny's cutted braid , super long and still beautiful after all this time). I remember i dreamed about how i would do the same thing, put my braid around my head, but when i could finally do it - i cut it and never actually tried the style, yep stupid but can't turn back time :( So when i see your photo with the beautiful braid, i remember the dream i had. Damn it, one day i will have it :D

And i think it's not enough to have good geans, it is too easy to make a total mess even from potentially the most beautiful hair in the world.

joflakes
February 6th, 2012, 12:57 PM
It is really important as my hair isn't really long enough to put up. It's just long enough for a half up and half down, but some hair at the temples doesn't go in yet.

So yeah...it's number one. I'm occasionally heat styling as I don't see the point in growing out my hair if I can't enjoy it.

MissHair
February 6th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I think it's important to me how my hair looks like when it's down. I really dislike short braid waves on my hair because it makes my hair look generally messy and not flattering as it would with a loooong braid. I also have to wash my hair if it's been in a bun for long and left any waves because when I wear my hair down I want it to be completely straight. If I dont wash it, I have to at least straighten it. This is one of the main reasons why I want long hair, I want the weight to weigh down my hair to make it naturally straight.

woolyleprechaun
February 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Im not too fussed on how it looks down at the moment, as its never down! :) Although, as wearing it down is a 'special occasion' thing for me, it would be important just for that ;)

Maktub
February 6th, 2012, 01:15 PM
I think it's my point of reference in deciding if I am satisfied with the health of my hair or not.

3azza
February 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
My hair is mostly down, if not all of it then at least half of it. I don't like how i look with updos, unless they are really up and high and tight, which gives me a headache . When it is down and not in good shape, i literally have a bad day.

luxepiggy
February 6th, 2012, 01:25 PM
How my hair looks when it's down is definitely my first priority because I wear my hair down most of the time. I maintain at hip because it's the most flattering length relative to my vertical body proportions. Updos can be fun, but in my mind their primary function is just to get my hair out of my face. I won't bother with an updo that requires more than a couple of minutes to achieve.

heidi w.
February 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
In my opinion, there's no point in having long hair if it looks like crap when it's down.

So, when down, the looks of it matter a great deal to me.

What the heck is there to flaunt if you have crappy hair?

heidi w.

Lightningfury
February 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I wear my hair down a lot so it's important to me how it looks down. The wurls of the day after wash day the shiny straight of right before.

I carry a comb and brush everywhere with me and often detangle and brush it out at work.

trolleypup
February 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM
*shrug* I like it to look nice when it is down, but...if I want it to be down (like pulling the stick out of the bun at the end of 8 hours of getting my butt whupped at work), down and free is much more important than the fact that the ends are stringly and snarled. Freedom!

Malibu Barbie
February 6th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I used to wear it down all the time. Now I wear it up, unless I'm going out. I'm finding, for me this keeps my hair in better condition. I want it to look nice while it's down.

Woods Nymph
February 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
In my opinion, there's no point in having long hair if it looks like crap when it's down.

So, when down, the looks of it matter a great deal to me.

What the heck is there to flaunt if you have crappy hair?

heidi w.

Haha! Pretty much this!
I totally agree; I wear my hair down only on special occasions, like if I go out with friends, on a date, et cetera--those things are fairly infrequent, but my hair is my most important accessory, so I want it to look its best!

Lostsoule77
February 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
To me it's pretty important for my hair to look good when it's down. I wear my hair up the majority of the time. I wear it down for special occasions though and then I like to show it off. Not much point in that if it doesn't look nice.

JesusFreak88
February 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM
The look of my hair down is important to me. Usually it looks great down. Unfortunately I cannot wear it down at the moment because my hair does not like the water from my dorm and I haven't had the chance to get to the store to get something to clarify it with yet. So for now up dos are all I will do. The woes of not having a car or a license.

FrozenBritannia
February 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I want my hair to look good when it is down. It usually doesn't, at this length, so I end up wearing it up! But when it does get to the length where is looks good down, I plan to wear it that way most days. I don't mind doing trims to keep it looking neat, if it takes me a bit longer to get my end goal, then so be it!

Emmental
February 6th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I would prefer short(er) hair that looks great down.

princesitamaria
February 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I swear that when i wear my hair up when i take it down it always look wierd cause the curls always go away and then look natty- lol so now I am trimming the ends reguarly until it stops looking so ragged- the bleach on the ends is horrendous thats y i gotta trim so much and I just henna I dont even use heat- but when I go to bed I will put it in a bun or braid it

RocketDog
February 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I have worn my hair down twice in the last year, on the day I got it professionally cut and styled, and once for a holiday party. I don't like the way it flies around and gets stuck in everything when it is loose.

arcane
February 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
I don't like the look of most updos (they are too fussy for my tastes, though I do like them on other people) and because of my work I generally have to wear my hair up for my jobs, so in my free time I wear it down. How it looks down is the most important thing for me.

Artsygirl71
February 7th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Maybe wear up once a week at the office and always wear up while doing house work.

cuties
February 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Super duper important. That is one of the reasons I am growing it long. Having said that, I never used to do updo's to work unless I joined LHC and found I can still do it at shoulder length. And now that I have started doing it a lot to work, my DH feels the updo's are classier than wearing my hair down and he loves it more. Makes me wonder if I should grow it long or not, since one of the main reasons I wanted to grow it long was so that it would look great when worn down:confused:

lillikins
February 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Well, I don't wear my hair up. Ever. So it's pretty important to me I suppose. xD

sfgirl
February 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM
I'm such a grungy kid half the time, even though I go to fashion school. As long as my hair has the possibility to look good down (which to me is just being healthy, shiny, and not too frizzy), I'm happy. My hair is so damaged though, that it is going to be a while before I hit that.

CurlyCap
February 7th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I want to have my hair look fantastic either up or down. I find that's the case with incredibly healthy hair.

If you can't wear your hair down, what's the point of having long hair? I'd rather chop to a healthy length...and that's what I do mentally when I see long hair that has unhealthy ends.

mzBANGBANG
February 7th, 2012, 04:10 PM
So important to me that I keep changing my goal to shorter and shorter because I think it will be easier to wear down... also because I am not sure I want to give up heat styling forever, and if I grow it to waist with regular trims I'm convinced with extra TLC it will be OK :)

xoxophelia
February 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Quite important. I envy the patience of members gradually doing microtrims to grow out dye or slowly make their hemlines more blunt; I'd be too tempted just to lop it off. My hair's a big part of what makes me feel good about my appearance, so even though I wear it mostly up, I still like to have the possibility of wearing it down, and feeling confident enough about it to do so.

I am more like these people you speak of (except I do mostly .5" to 1" trims). I've still been confident enough to wear it down.

The thing for me is that I accept my hair is far from perfect and won't be for a long time so I try to enjoy it for what it is worth. There is a certain limit though where I would cut dependent on how it looked down.

sumidha
February 8th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Very much! I love to wear my hair down every time I can get away with it. Which is not that often, it gets into everything...

LocustSpawning
February 8th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Very important. I really don't like the way my hair looks when it's up, at all. My head shape just looks weird! Long hair sort of disguises it :p

BritHair
February 8th, 2012, 05:23 AM
It is very important to me. My hair is now TB length and my goal is to thicken the ends. As I am also turning 50 next month and I have to deal with the smirky remarks about the length of my hair related to my age. Yet also on other hand I do get some really nice comments on the length and healthiness of my hair :)

I do not wear it down very often as I work as an RN and it would not be practical or safe at work. At home we have a small farm and lots of fur babies, once again not practical. And last but not least I have a lovely 19 month old granddaughter with sticky fingers :rolleyes: and a vice grip.

I do love to show it off when I go out on a date with my hubby. He loves my hair. I love it even more since I found LHC. This place is a godsend for hair care and I just love it. What an awesome culmination of people and hair :happydance:

Sushi144
February 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM
It's quite important to me. If my hair is too ugly, I at least braid it.
But my standards are probably lower than most of people here : good looking hair is 1) not greasy, 2) not too tangly. If I have some split ends, it's not such a big deal.

elbow chic
February 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Not particularly. Mine is in good condition, because I handle it pretty gently, but it's also wild and unruly-looking, just due to its volume and texture.

If having it look "good" down were important to me, I'd have gotten it layered by now. Blunt-cut hair is not going to look "good" on me for awhile yet, evidently.

I'm ok with it looking "interesting" down, though. ;)

Becky9679
February 9th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I make sure my hair is clean and non-greasy if I'm going to be wearing it down but that's pretty much it. I've never heat styled in my life, don't use product and haven't trimmed in 15 months so my hemline is very uneven but I really don't care about any of that. Just run a tangle teezer through it and I'm done :D

Rosethorn
February 9th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I don't so much care how it looks down as long as it's healthy. I'm all about benign neglect and I'm going for terminal so I wear it up every day- I live in a very windy, dry climate. I just find that my hair is happier and healthier that way.

sweetestpoison
February 9th, 2012, 05:40 PM
i am going through the exact thing right now. My hair is naturally very unruly, so when it's down i have to resort to some sort of heat styling. I was a few days away from getting it cut when i remembered how it was having shorter hair. It looks nice when it's down, but that's all i could do with it, was leave it down. All my favorite styles that required (or looked better with in my opinion) longer hair, like chinese bun and a flowing mermaid side braid i could no longer do. So i'm sticking it out through this phase, and making myself feel better about my hair by getting some nice toys for it :)

oh, and better products, those can make a world of difference when it's down ;)

Chetanlaiho
February 9th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Well the thing is, my hair looks decent down if I have just washed it, but after one day it will look horrible loose :/ so while it is important to me, I kind of get to cheat xD

I need to cut off quite a bit though, I've been putting it off for over a year ^^;

Stagecoach
February 9th, 2012, 08:50 PM
It is important to me, but I hardly ever wear it down because I do not like how *I* look with my hair down. (And that's at any length) Therefore, I rarely wear it down, and thus am rarely have to worry if it looks perfect!

PixxieStix
February 9th, 2012, 09:31 PM
To me, it is super important, and the main reason I am growing my hair out. Do I plan on wearing it down a ton? Nope. Mostly around the house when I'm not doing much or for special occasions, otherwise it'll be up for work, etc. I (will) have long hair for me to enjoy, and I want it to look amazing down. Not necessarily after taking it down after a 10 hour day, but when I want to "style" it down, it better look good!

Mai Gloeckchen
February 9th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Oh yes, it is important to me, how my hair looks wearing it down. When I want to wear it down, I choose the clothes I combine to fit: I need dark colours, otherwise my length is transparent up to somewhere between shoulderlength und APL (due to a shed :( ) With the fitting colours underneath it still looks nice, but never ever try to wear them down on a white pullover or something with patterns...

But I am confident that it will look much better even on light colours in a few years.
Oh man, "years"! That is SO long...

I decided too keep them long and not to cut, because like this I can wear my hairstyles and all my gorgeous hairtoys I have collected over the last years. If I cut it, it would still be thin hair. But it would be thin short hair and there would be no braiding or anything, only a tiny ponytail and that is not me.

So finally I have to say: yes it is important how my hair looks, when I wear it down. But it is more important at the moment, that there is enough hair (because of the length) that I can make nice updos.

owlathena
February 9th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Yup, for me it really only comes down to what it looks like down.