PDA

View Full Version : I gave into temptation

jacqueline101
February 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I gave into temptation. I dyed my hair with clairol jazzing hair dye I used color fuschia plum. I did the underneath sections of hair. I went alright but my hair is wrecked slightly from the blow fryer. I have learned my lesson. I oiled right after I done it I'm hoping to get rid of the damage the frizzy hair.

Kelikea
February 4th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Do you have any pictures?

Lipbalmbabe
February 4th, 2012, 06:34 PM
If you died your hair I wouldn't use oil as it strips out the color and takes away luster. Use conditioner instead. :)

holothuroidea
February 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I want to seeeeeeeeee it sounds pretty. :)

mz_butterfly
February 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I have been considering purple hair as well, I bet yours looks great. It's always nice to do something fun and to just enjoy fun colors and styles. I hope your hair is better after the oiling.

anikadear
February 4th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Yeah I wanna see pics too!

jacqueline101
February 5th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I took one right after I dyed it last night. Its in the start album.

kdaniels8811
February 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM
If your hair is dry/damaged try a deep conditoning - I beleive it is Feyes?. Two parts Shea butter, 1 part coconut oil, two parts cheap conditioner (I use Suave), mix it up and melt it in the microwave. When it has cooled, slather it on your entire length and put a shower cap on, then wrap your head in a towel. Use a heat cap if you have one but leave it on for a half hour or more. This really did the trick when my hair was damaged/dried out. Good luck!

I bet the purple is really pretty, would love to see photos!