PDA

View Full Version : Query: Woven Bun

thankyousir74
July 17th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Have any of you done this updo? How long was your hair/would it have to be? I'm probably not near where it has to be but I was curious and I looked in the article but it did not have a suggested length.

FrannyG
July 17th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I've found that this styles requires BSL length hair for me, in order for it to look any good, and I'm on the low end of the "ii" scale. I can't do it at the moment, but I could when my hair was 3 inches longer than it is now.

thankyousir74
July 17th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Wow I guess I do indeed have a long way to go >_< for now I could try the braid fold over up do thing though :3 (I made some hair sticks and I'm eager to use 'em)

FrannyG
July 17th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Well, it's just trial and error at this point with hairstyles for sticks. You'll be able to go through a lot of really cool styles for the next year or so until you hit BSL. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Hair sticks rock, don't they?

Isilya
July 19th, 2008, 07:20 AM
In case you're still interested, this (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5502) was the original thread. Members with different hairlengths (and thickness) posted their version of the bun there, so it could be helpful for you :)