PDA

View Full Version : Ode to you....

Fadedbluedreams
February 4th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I was thinking about the original White Rain shampoo and conditioner that I used to use...how amazing it worked for my hair and the smell that was so lovely. I believe they changed the formula about 10 years ago and I was so incredibly bummed. I thought we could start a thread about all the hair products or toys or what ever it may be that we used to be in love with but can't find anymore.
So here's to you, Original White rain shampoo and Conditioner. I have missed thee :cry:.

jacqueline101
February 4th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I used white rain exotic essence bamboo and lotus petals and fresh fruit essence hair spray. Therma silk I liked it too. I miss my old products.

Lipbalmbabe
February 4th, 2012, 09:25 AM
I tend to buy in bulk when I find a product I like. I get so paranoid they will stop selling them. I think I remember what your talking about my hair felt so great after using it (but that was before bleach)

magicatt
February 4th, 2012, 09:31 AM
When I was young, I used Agree shampoo--and the smell was so fabulous! Of course, they discontinued it but they brought it back for a really short time in the late 90's with wheat protein as a shampoo and a conditioner and my hair adored it--so sleek, silky and shiny. I've never found anything quite like it again.

pepperminttea
February 4th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Boots Essentials pink conditioner. It was great for CO washing, and 60p for 500ml. They still do a blue version that works, but it's not quite the same. :(

HintOfMint
February 4th, 2012, 03:10 PM
An Herbal Essences conditioner for oily hair that, strangely enough, left my hair so unbelievably smooth and sleek. I stopped using it because I "missed my volume," *rolls eyes* and now I can't find it anymore.