PDA

View Full Version : Hair Ribbons

Patty lou
February 3rd, 2012, 03:41 PM
I need to buy some 1/2" or 5/8" wide red and green ribbon to braid into my hair
for next Christmas, a style done by Torrin Paige.
Where is the best place to buy them.

Patty lou

jacqueline101
February 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
I'd say wal mart they will cut ribbon to any length you want.

Torrin Paige
February 3rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
I always check the dollar store first (the selections is not all that great, but you can't beat the price and it's a nice place to get the basic colors for cheap), then I hit either the fabric store or the craft store. I like to buy entire spools so I can cut to different lengths for different things. The fabric store is nice since they have such a wide variety of ribbons. :)

patienceneeded
February 3rd, 2012, 08:53 PM
I second a fabric or craft store, they have a lot of variety! I also like to buy an entire spool, rather than a pre-cut amount. I can do more with it...

mz_butterfly
February 3rd, 2012, 10:15 PM
I get ribbon from Joann fabric store. They have many colors and shades for one dollar and they are about 6 yards. I think they are normally two dollars but are always on sale for a dollar or they have a store coupon where they will take off 40 percent on one item.

PaganPriestess
February 3rd, 2012, 11:21 PM
I got mine at Wal-Mart. I also buy the whole spool. I use it for my hair and my 3 year old daughter's hair, so we always use it up.

PaganPriestess
February 3rd, 2012, 11:22 PM
I have a few different pics of beribboned hair styles in my album if you want some ideas. :)