PDA

View Full Version : Trying out F.A.S.T. Shampoo and Conditioner by NISIM

tessa0518
February 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
I've seen this product around for a long while now and for some of you who haven't heard of it, it's a product that claims to encourage fast hair growth with daily use. I pretty much brushed it off as a sham. After all, your hair only grows as fast as it's genetically programmed to. But as I was perusing Amazon.com for some coconut oil, I came by it and it was only $4 a bottle (12 oz.) compared to the $20 it is usually. I was also getting sick of using the Pantene I have now (never had good experiences with Pantene, dunno why I bothered trying again). So I bought it, out of curiosity's sake.

I've only been using it for about a week so I can't really comment on what it's doing for my hair growth but my hair does feel a lot nicer now. It's also not as flat as it usually it. It also states that it should be used daily which is what I've been doing. My hair never minded being washed every day though and the longest I could ever go was every other day, else I'd just feel grimy. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with it. And hey, if it does help my hair grow faster, even better!

I will keep everyone posted about any significant hair growth along the way :)

LoverOfAll
April 9th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I just started using the Nisim FAST shampoo and conditioner! How has your experience been with it?

darkrose
April 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I started using it a year ago. I used it for 6 months, my hair seemed dry with it however it did grow slightly faster ( about 0.75 inches in a month ). When I stopped using fast, I started using silica pills once a day. That's better for me, my hair grows about an inch a month and it's way thicker.

Bunnysaur
April 9th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Will you share the link to it?! I was thinking about trying it but it's sooooo expensive usually.

blondie9912
April 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I've eyes this as well but brushed it off like you did initially. Hopefully it works for you! Good luck, keep us updated :)

Carissamarie08
April 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I've used the hair formula 67 stuff which is like this.

hellucy
April 11th, 2012, 04:12 AM
I bought these in January - By the end of the 1st week I used it my hair went really dry & crunchy (protein overloaded - later discovered to be down to coconut oil!) I stopped using it for a few weeks then tried again its been fine this time but I do find it leaves my hair feeling slightly 'waxy' (no leave ins used) so I have to wash it everyday (normally I wash every other day) so I have just been using it a week on then a week off.
As for growth I haven't seen a huge improvement in the speed, but at least my hair seems to like it this time, it's soft & shiny. My hair got 'stuck' and didn't appear to grow for a few weeks (while I wasn't using F.A.S.T) then it suddenly grew 1/4" in week & a half when I was - whether or not it was due to the shampoo & conditioner I'm not sure.
I'm always a bit wary of claims made about miracle products that do this, that or the other - but I'm still willing to try them you never know one day I may be surprised :magic:

bunzfan
April 11th, 2012, 08:48 AM
I used it when i was first trying to grow my hair and it was o.k but i stopped because of the price.

A. Correira
April 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I have used this before. I used it for a good 4 months. At first I thought I saw a difference, but after a few months, it didn't seem to work as well. My hair naturally grows relatively fast so I stopped using it and decided to just be patient.