PDA

View Full Version : Finally...BSL

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Well I did my monthy measure and I am now offically 24 inches which takes me to BSL when blow dried straight or when my hair is wet (darn waves), but :happydance:.I will try to take a blow dried straight pict this weekend. In My siggy pict it is blow dried striaght, or else it would have been 1/2" above my strap. So now it sits naturally with wave where my siggy pict is. It so exciting to finally reach my first hair goal :cheese:

FrannyG
July 17th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Congratulations to you, Lora410, on this most wonderful of milestones! :happydance: You've graduated!!!!!!! :graduate:

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Congratulations to you, Lora410, on this most wonderful of milestones! :happydance: You've graduated!!!!!!! :graduate:

Thank god!!! I will take it anyway I can get it :lol:

Curlsgirl
July 17th, 2008, 06:19 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

jojo
July 17th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Yay! well done hope you are still going to pop into the apl-bsl club, i love your encouraging posts there.

Another inch and a half for me, so near but so far!

Will be joining you soon, save a seat on the BSL to waist bus for me!

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 06:34 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

thank you :flower:

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Yay! well done hope you are still going to pop into the apl-bsl club, i love your encouraging posts there.

Another inch and a half for me, so near but so far!

Will be joining you soon, save a seat on the BSL to waist bus for me!

Awwww you are so sweet. I will definetly stop by now and then :D

jojo
July 17th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Awwww you are so sweet. I will definetly stop by now and then :D

We should make you BSL ambassador of the club seeming as you reached it first, so you have to pop in you see:D

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 06:47 AM
We should make you BSL ambassador of the club seeming as you reached it first, so you have to pop in you see:D

LOL I can't even find that thread woman. before you know it you will be here to.When I was APL I always though god I'd give alot to be at BSL and then once you hit BSL then all you think about is waist. It's a never ending I WANT battle:rolleyes:

jivete
July 17th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Congratulations. 1.5" to go for me. I hope I'll be satisfied when I get there, but I doubt it.

ladystar
July 17th, 2008, 08:06 AM
When I was APL I always though god I'd give alot to be at BSL and then once you hit BSL then all you think about is waist. It's a never ending I WANT battle

I know the feeling!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats:joy::joy::happydance::cheer: .

JessTheMess
July 17th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Congratulations!!!!! and welcome to the BSL to Waist club!!!!
:cheese:

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Congratulations. 1.5" to go for me. I hope I'll be satisfied when I get there, but I doubt it.

yeha, I am thinking when I hit waist I may just keep growing.

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Congratulations!!!!! and welcome to the BSL to Waist club!!!!
:cheese:

THANKS very much :D

WritingPrincess
July 17th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Congratulations! Have lots of cheese! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Samara Morgan
July 17th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Yay, Lora!!! :grin: What a fantabulous milestone to reach indeedy! :agree: I can't wait to see your new pic :D

ReadingRenee
July 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM
yay! Congratulations! When my hair hit BSL I started feeling less frantic about growing my hair because it finally felt long to me. And when I recently had to trim it a bit above BSL the franticness came back. So BSL was totally the magic length for me!

Im excited for you! :)

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Congratulations! Have lots of cheese! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

now, now, I wouldn't wanna gain weigth from to much cheese mind you :lol:

lora410
July 17th, 2008, 11:26 AM
yay! Congratulations! When my hair hit BSL I started feeling less frantic about growing my hair because it finally felt long to me. And when I recently had to trim it a bit above BSL the franticness came back. So BSL was totally the magic length for me!

Im excited for you! :)

I don't seem as frantic these days. So lets hope it stays that way. I literally drove myself NUTS obsessing about getting BSL length:rolleyes:

Chamomile betty
July 17th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Congrats on reaching your goal of BS!

Golden21
July 17th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Yea! Congrats on BSL hair! I wish I was there! Your hair looks very nice and healthy too!

Radulfr
July 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Congratulations on your achievement :cheer: from another wavy BSL'er. Welcome again to the BSL-Waist Club!

Patrycja
July 17th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :happydance: Congrats-all of your hard work has been paying off :)

Vainjane
July 17th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Congradulations on BSL! :D I hope to be there soon. I am 3/4 to an inch away. Sooo close...

lilalong
July 17th, 2008, 06:06 PM
congratulations! the from apl to bsl club should throw you a party, as you graduated first. YOu should be also issued a diploma. :graduate:

Congrats!

Blueneko
July 17th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Woot! Keep up the good work!

DecafJane
July 17th, 2008, 08:08 PM
HOORAY! That is GREAT news for you! :)

katiana
July 17th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Congrats! You have beautiful hair!

paper
July 18th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Wow Lora, I'm so happy for you! :cheese:

DiyaC
July 19th, 2008, 10:58 AM
That's great Lora410! :) I'm so happy for you. (I have another couple of inches to go to reach BSL. Hope I reach this milestone soon too.)

tomm
July 19th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Congratulations, lora!! :blossom:

ycelong
July 19th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Well I did my monthy measure and I am now offically 24 inches which takes me to BSL when blow dried straight or when my hair is wet (darn waves), but :happydance:.I will try to take a blow dried straight pict this weekend. In My siggy pict it is blow dried striaght, or else it would have been 1/2" above my strap. So now it sits naturally with wave where my siggy pict is. It so exciting to finally reach my first hair goal :cheese:

My measure took me to 24 inches too!! Isn't it gratifying to reach that first goal? I am so - relieved.... My husband didn't think it would happen. So he is eating his words now that my hair is showing considerable growth. He thought I was stuck between the shoulder blades!! I have those waves as you do - I am telling you we are running hair and hair :) We will grow together.

lora410
July 19th, 2008, 08:21 PM
My measure took me to 24 inches too!! Isn't it gratifying to reach that first goal? I am so - relieved.... My husband didn't think it would happen. So he is eating his words now that my hair is showing considerable growth. He thought I was stuck between the shoulder blades!! I have those waves as you do - I am telling you we are running hair and hair :) We will grow together.

gotta love a mans optimism ;)

lora410
July 19th, 2008, 08:22 PM
thanks everyone... there are so many replies I couldnt keep up :flowers: you are all wonderful to have around :D