PDA

View Full Version : Do I look better as a blonde or a brunette? Or do I look great with both colors?

ericthegreat
January 31st, 2012, 08:50 AM
I'm just curious, what do you guys think? Do you prefer me as a beautiful blonde like I currently am right now, or a brunette?

I already know what I prefer on myself, but still just for kicks I'd like to see your opinions.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/picture335.jpg/http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/picture335.jpg/http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5581/picture335.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/picture335.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7672/picture329t.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/251/picture329t.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Do you like these two?

Or do you like this one below?

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/eric29-bucket/?action=view&current=Eric5.jpghttp://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/eric29-bucket/Eric5.jpg
http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/eric29-bucket/?action=view&current=Eric5.jpg
This was taken in the summer of 2008. I'm with a good friend of mine here. Wow, my hair was so short back then, it barely reached my waist!

Amber_Maiden
January 31st, 2012, 08:52 AM
I personally like both!!!

I find the brunette lovely on you though. If it's possible, it kind of makes your hair look longer?!

Anje
January 31st, 2012, 08:52 AM
Honestly, I like you better as a brunette.

That said, I've noticed that I'm biased toward preferring fairly high contrast between skin tone and hair tone.

Babyfine
January 31st, 2012, 08:53 AM
first of all,Eric I think you look great and your hair is gorgeous both ways!!
But- If it were me I'd go with your dark hair with a few blond highlights, I think that would look super!
But you look great both ways!

Diamond.Eyes
January 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM
I think you look gorgeous either way! But my favorite hair on you is the blonde :D! It looks extremely unique with your skin tone, and the fact that it is long and healthy makes it that much more appealing. :flower:

MissHair
January 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM
I like the brunette/dark! Is that your natural colour? Im all for natural!

PinkyCat
January 31st, 2012, 09:02 AM
Blonde. It gives you more of a sumthin-sumthin.

schweedie
January 31st, 2012, 09:04 AM
You definitely rock both colours! But if I have to choose, I'ma go with the dark hair. I think that like Anje, I'm biased towards fairly high contrast between hair and skin tone.

patienceneeded
January 31st, 2012, 09:07 AM
Both colors look great on you! I'm partial to the natural look myself, but think you've got the ability to pull off either look well. Do what makes you happiest! :joy:

BlondieHepburn
January 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM
That's a tough question. Your hair is thoroughly amazing regardless of the colour. But looking through your albums, my favourites are the brunette with the blonde streaks (a look I don't normally like, but you pull it off tremendously), and the picture in which you are sitting and wearing sunglasses and your hair is medium brownish-red (I suck at describing colour).
ugh, i hope this makes sense. i have total braincloud today.

ericthegreat
January 31st, 2012, 09:18 AM
I personally like both!!!

I find the brunette lovely on you though. If it's possible, it kind of makes your hair look longer?!

Thank you. :blossom:

Obviously I love being a blonde, but its nice to know that my natural dark hair still has its fans.

ericthegreat
January 31st, 2012, 09:20 AM
first of all,Eric I think you look great and your hair is gorgeous both ways!!
But- If it were me I'd go with your dark hair with a few blond highlights, I think that would look super!
But you look great both ways!

I think you look gorgeous either way! But my favorite hair on you is the blonde :D! It looks extremely unique with your skin tone, and the fact that it is long and healthy makes it that much more appealing. :flower:

Blonde. It gives you more of a sumthin-sumthin.

That's a tough question. Your hair is thoroughly amazing regardless of the colour. But looking through your albums, my favourites are the brunette with the blonde streaks (a look I don't normally like, but you pull it off tremendously), and the picture in which you are sitting and wearing sunglasses and your hair is medium brownish-red (I suck at describing colour).
ugh, i hope this makes sense. i have total braincloud today.

Thank you all! :blossom:

Najade
January 31st, 2012, 09:24 AM
Both colors look great on you! I expected the brown would be more suitable ( I am a big fan of natural hair colours), but strangely enough I think the blond suits you better. It matches with your personality and makes you look very unique. Also it makes ur eyes pop out! So I would say..blonde!:-)

joflakes
January 31st, 2012, 09:35 AM
I can't choose! I think the blonde is very unusual and striking but the dark is also striking, just in a more natural kinda way. Either is good. I'm with the 'whatever you're happiest with' crowd!

silverpiper
January 31st, 2012, 09:52 AM
you look fabulous either way!

pepperminttea
January 31st, 2012, 09:55 AM
The darker colour is my favourite. :flower:

ange1ito
January 31st, 2012, 09:58 AM
I like the dark hair on you :)

Blond On Blond
January 31st, 2012, 10:00 AM
Blond. Definitely :)

Coan-Teen
January 31st, 2012, 10:03 AM
I think you look best with the dark hair. It makes your hair look more substantive somehow. I'm not sure how to describe it. I guess the blond looks more fragile? Like I would be afraid to touch it in case I messed it up. The brunette I would love to braid. :)

jacqueline101
January 31st, 2012, 10:18 AM
I like both.

MonaLisa
January 31st, 2012, 10:19 AM
I like both! :) but if i HAD TO choose 1...hmmm blonde! :)

MaryMarx
January 31st, 2012, 10:20 AM
I think... blonde. :)

Phalaenopsis
January 31st, 2012, 10:34 AM
I always go for what looks the most natural, so obviously I like the brunette the most. But that's just me ofcourse :)

moxamoll
January 31st, 2012, 10:47 AM
You look great in both, and you know it! :p

The blonde has a high eye-catching shock value. But I have to say that I prefer the dark - it's just so luxurious. I'd admire the blonde from afar, but I'd want to play with it when it's dark. ;)

irishlady
January 31st, 2012, 10:53 AM
I think both look great. Personally I prefer the dark hair, but the blonde looks good too :)

einna
January 31st, 2012, 10:59 AM
You rock both! I just cant decide..

Oksana
January 31st, 2012, 11:04 AM
Blonde! 1. You pull the colour off perfectly, 2. It is something different, 3. Long, healthy, blonde hair is a real rarity :)

vanillabones
January 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM
I like the dark with blonde highlights on you :) but if I had to chose one.... I guess dark but I really like you with highlights at least! It looks perfect.

LadyCelestina
January 31st, 2012, 11:20 AM
Although I can imagine how lovely your hair must have been when it was dark ,I like your blonde hair more. :)

lapushka
January 31st, 2012, 11:24 AM
You look great in both looks, but I do have a preference for you as a brunette.

Sammich
January 31st, 2012, 11:24 AM
Blonde
:)

teehee

3azza
January 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Both are nice, I love all colors when hair is healthy like yours. Usually i am a fan of natural colors, but in your case and to my surprise i like the blonde more:D

spidermom
January 31st, 2012, 11:38 AM
The dark, definitely, but that's my dream hair, so what else can I say?

woolyleprechaun
January 31st, 2012, 11:42 AM
Im loving the brunette! Obviously, you look amazing with both ;) But I would just DIE for the dark.

Coffeebug
January 31st, 2012, 11:46 AM
I really like both on you - and the blonde is awesome because dyed blonde hair at that length? In such great condition?! Pretty amazing... but I've always loved dark hair too... I'd have dark hair myself if I could be bothered with colouring it!

Rocket22
January 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM
I would say brunette for sure!

CopperSilver
January 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM
Blonde! 1. You pull the colour off perfectly, 2. It is something different, 3. Long, healthy, blonde hair is a real rarity :)

I say blonde too. For exactly the same reasons Oksana said.

Of the Fae
January 31st, 2012, 11:49 AM
I prefer brunette! Looks great on you!!

camara
January 31st, 2012, 12:09 PM
I´d say blonde. It is very striking, and also your hair looks healthy and shiny although it has been bleached. Enjoy the fact it takes such harsh treatment!

mzBANGBANG
January 31st, 2012, 12:54 PM
The blonde is so striking, I love it. The natural looks wonderful, too, but I prefer the blonde because it is unique. I also loved your pics where you had the blonde streaks, personally my favorite look of yours :flowers:

swearnsue
January 31st, 2012, 03:07 PM
I think I like the dark color better. By the way, what happened to your feather extension you got a few months ago?

Clelia
January 31st, 2012, 03:10 PM
I prefer brunette on you. It's lovely!

FrozenBritannia
January 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM
i like both, but I think the blonde has more vavavoom. :)

Macaroni
January 31st, 2012, 03:14 PM
You're rockin' the blonde ♥

Aimskylove
January 31st, 2012, 03:16 PM
I say you look great with both but better blonde. But then again that might be because I always wished I could go blonde! :) lol.

elbow chic
January 31st, 2012, 03:22 PM
I seem to recall seeing a picture of you once with kind of a streaky auburn. That's my favorite.

ladonna
January 31st, 2012, 03:49 PM
I don't really know what you're personality is like like, but to me you seem like a bright bubbly energetic person so I think the blond suits my assumption of your personality. I like the brown too, it just doesn't make you shine as much as blond. IMO

nakmom
January 31st, 2012, 04:27 PM
You pull off both very well and you have AMAZING hair regardless, but I really like brunette on you :flowers:

You really do have such beautiful hair :crush:

honeydippedxo
January 31st, 2012, 04:34 PM
You look fantastical with both hair colors my friend but I have to say I prefer you as a blonde.
I'm usually more drawn to the natural look but not always. Don't get me wrong you look great with brown hair BUT I think you look so bada#$ and exotic with blonde hair.

Gingerbear
January 31st, 2012, 06:15 PM
I love the look of both. The dark is very classic, but the blonde is stunning.

islandboo
January 31st, 2012, 06:29 PM
Personally I prefer the way brunette looks on you but I admit that the blonde is more striking, particularly since it is unusual to see colored hair that is so long and healthy. Either way, you look amazing!

battles
January 31st, 2012, 06:33 PM
I love the dark hair! It looks very dramatic. Both do look great on you, though, and I think your hair is gorgeous no matter what color it is. :flower:

Miss Maisie
January 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM
As much as I love the brunette, I adore the blonde on you. Just dreamy :)

RapunzelKat
January 31st, 2012, 06:51 PM
You look amazing both ways of course!! :cool: I'm also a huge fan of the red/blond combo on your profile - I've always been a fan of two-tone hair ;)

bumblebums
January 31st, 2012, 06:57 PM
The blond hair is really head-turning, so I vote for blond. It is hard to bleach dark hair without destroying it in the process, so it's all the more striking for its good condition.

|Xei
January 31st, 2012, 07:08 PM
You look good as a brunette, but you look super cool with the blonde. Blonde Asians for the win, man. You can totally pull it off.

beachgirlla
January 31st, 2012, 07:21 PM
Eric, is the blond hair is your actual hair!!, I thought it was extensions or a wig, to me the back looks like very shiny like the hair extensions I used to get, LOL and the bang is not as shiny, if the blond is your actual hair then wow how could you make it so long, I can't tell from these pics if this is a real hair or wig/extensions, can't believe that some people have very strong hair pull off a very long bleached blond hair like this with so much shine, wow I'm so jealous :)

alyanna
January 31st, 2012, 07:33 PM
Actually, I'd really like to see you in a shade of rich brown, like that chocolate brown that was kind of "in" last season? It might be too soft a look, but would probably make your cheeks rosy.

Between the pictures you posted, it's really hard to choose actually! You look pretty awesome either way. I would pick blonde just because it's different and stands out and says, I've Got Character ;)

marena
January 31st, 2012, 07:46 PM
I love the dark hair :) It looks more natural to me. But either way congrats on having long healthy hair!

Anywhere
January 31st, 2012, 07:52 PM
I like the blonde better.;)

Mesmerise
January 31st, 2012, 07:53 PM
Well, it's really hard to say when comparing the two!

I love the blonde because it's so healthy and shiny (which is unusual for a lot of people who lighten their hair so significantly) and it really stands out against your features! I think I really admire it because it's so long and gorgeous and I know my hair would be WRECKED beyond belief if I tried to have it so long and blonde :D.

BUT, the dark hair also suits you perfectly... I guess cause it's your own ;).

ericthegreat
January 31st, 2012, 08:35 PM
Blond. Definitely :)

From one blonde to another, thanks! :toast:

ericthegreat
January 31st, 2012, 08:37 PM
Well, it's really hard to say when comparing the two!

I love the blonde because it's so healthy and shiny (which is unusual for a lot of people who lighten their hair so significantly) and it really stands out against your features! I think I really admire it because it's so long and gorgeous and I know my hair would be WRECKED beyond belief if I tried to have it so long and blonde :D.

BUT, the dark hair also suits you perfectly... I guess cause it's your own ;).

I'll take it that you love both colors. :cake:

tarn
January 31st, 2012, 10:23 PM
The blond is shiny and stunning, but I'm more of a brunette kind of person... Come to the dark side :D:luke:

longhairedlady
January 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM
I love both, but of course I prefer dark hair because of my own! :D

Druella
January 31st, 2012, 11:01 PM
Both are great, but i'd say blonde, it makes you look more unique!

joliherb
January 31st, 2012, 11:14 PM
Brunette goes better with you complection. You have beautiful hair!

misspurdy06
January 31st, 2012, 11:32 PM
♫♫♪♫blonde!♫♪

gibsongirl71
February 1st, 2012, 12:01 AM
Blond or the auburn/red. You pretty much rock all the colors, but I am partial to blond locks. :D

AnqeIicDemise
February 1st, 2012, 12:03 AM
Either way.. yum. ^.~

Its like asking, what is better, caramel coated or chocolate dipped? I'm sorry but both are extremely delectable.

ericthegreat
February 1st, 2012, 12:27 AM
Either way.. yum. ^.~

Its like asking, what is better, caramel coated or chocolate dipped? I'm sorry but both are extremely delectable.

No, its like asking, who would you rather have in bed, David Beckham/ Ryan Reynolds/ Zac Efron/ Alexander Skarsgard/ name which ever extremely handsome male celebrity sets your TMI parts on fire. I want them ALL in the same bed. :D

Lissandria
February 1st, 2012, 12:39 AM
No, its like asking, who would you rather have in bed, David Beckham/ Ryan Reynolds/ Zac Efron/ Alexander Skarsgard/ name which ever extremely handsome male celebrity sets your TMI parts on fire. I want them ALL in the same bed. :D

Hmmm... I'll have Alexander Skarsgard thanks. Oh and blonde, hands down :D

wtchmel
February 1st, 2012, 01:31 AM
ONLY as a brunette, if u want total honesty, I think that the blonde makes u look semi drag queenish,( not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's def, not as attractive).

PorkChop
February 1st, 2012, 02:02 AM
Hmm hard to decide, i think i slightly prefer the blonde

ericthegreat
February 1st, 2012, 02:28 AM
Hmm hard to decide, i think i slightly prefer the blonde

Thank you! :flower:

Oh, and I love Gwen Stefani by the way, No Doubt is an awesome band.

ericthegreat
February 1st, 2012, 02:31 AM
Hmmm... I'll have Alexander Skarsgard thanks. Oh and blonde, hands down :D

Alexander Skarsgard is literally sex on two legs. :D

MasCat
February 1st, 2012, 04:21 AM
I prefer brounette because it looks more natural - and I personally think that nature knows what she's doing when she chooses a particular skin+eyes+hair combo ;)

But I also like you as a blonde :) That said I sometimes totally swoon over people with unatural haircolor - but tend to prefer natural colour. And no makeup :)

And my type is Karina Lombard :)

ericthegreat
February 1st, 2012, 04:31 AM
I prefer brounette because it looks more natural - and I personally think that nature knows what she's doing when she chooses a particular skin+eyes+hair combo ;)

But I also like you as a blonde :) That said I sometimes totally swoon over people with unatural haircolor - but tend to prefer natural colour. And no makeup :)

And my type is Karina Lombard :)

I have to disagree. There are turtles that are born with two heads, conjoined twins, and people who are unfortunately born with all kinds of terminal genetic diseases which make their lives very painful, and will eventually kill them. Nature is a total freak. If anything, the advances in human technology have improved the lives of humans around the planet for the better. If we had left things to nature, we would still be running around naked, eating cold, uncooked food, and many of us would have died very young because there would be no medicine.

PorkChop
February 1st, 2012, 04:45 AM
Thank you! :flower:

Oh, and I love Gwen Stefani by the way, No Doubt is an awesome band.

They sure are! I'm aspiring to long blonde hair by the way too :)

Aggemam
February 1st, 2012, 04:48 AM
I think you look good on both, but I think I prefer the brunette one as I generally think that natural colors suit people best :)

Amoretti
February 1st, 2012, 05:19 AM
The problem with the blonde is that it isn't a nice shade; it's very orange and unflattering.

If it were a better shade of blonde fine; if not, definitely go with brown. That's my honest opinion.

MonaMayfair
February 1st, 2012, 05:33 AM
I like the blond, it's cool! I definitely don't think that natural is always best!

Jessykins
February 1st, 2012, 05:54 AM
id say i prefer the blonde :)

Tota
February 1st, 2012, 06:48 AM
I think the blonde makes you look more special/different and you definitely stand out the crowd with it but the brown makes you look more natural and relaxed and simple. Both are beautiful on you, I think the color is not so important because basically, you have beautiful hair - no matter the colour.

Celtic Morla
February 1st, 2012, 07:12 AM
I think your being blond makes you unique. As a brunette you arent Eric the Great anymore if you get wht I mean! Although asfter I read your post I looked in your album and the streaked look you pull off well as well!

Naphthylamine
February 1st, 2012, 07:32 AM
I also prefer the blonde! :)

blondie9912
February 1st, 2012, 07:39 AM
I prefer the brunette, but you can never please everyone, so obviously wear your hair however you see fit :)

HappyHair87
February 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Brunette. I think it simply looks better on you.

luxepiggy
February 1st, 2012, 08:29 AM
I love you as a blonde! There aren't many Asians who have the skintone to pull off blonde, but it really works for you (^(oo)^)v

ericthegreat
February 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM
I love you as a blonde! There aren't many Asians who have the skintone to pull off blonde, but it really works for you (^(oo)^)v

Thanks babe. :blossom:

HintOfMint
February 1st, 2012, 09:17 AM
I love the blonde and the brunette with blonde streaks. Straight up dark hair was pretty, but I don't think you're going for merely pretty, I think you're going for magic. And that's pretty much what you have with the blonde, sheets of gold flying behind you.

ericthegreat
February 1st, 2012, 09:19 AM
I love the blonde and the brunette with blonde streaks. Straight up dark hair was pretty, but I don't think you're going for merely pretty, I think you're going for magic. And that's pretty much what you have with the blonde, sheets of gold flying behind you.

There's my favorite girl! :joy:

Thank you for the compliments! :toast:

Safira
February 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM
I like brunette, it suits you better. Blonde is good, but darker looks better on you. Maybe light brown will give you intersting kind of look?

Either way, your hair is awesome and you look fine with blonde or brunette.

jojo
February 1st, 2012, 11:30 AM
I love the blonde on you as its like liquid gold and it reflects your personality well but then the dark is gorgeous too. You know what you could rock any colour, your hair is in such excellent health and as you know im insanely jealous of your hair its perfect in every way, in which any colour you choose!

McFearless
February 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM
I think the dark hair is much more flattering to your skintone.

justgreen
February 1st, 2012, 12:24 PM
The problem with the blonde is that it isn't a nice shade; it's very orange and unflattering.

If it were a better shade of blonde fine; if not, definitely go with brown. That's my honest opinion.

^^This^^ Thank you Amoretti, you worded it just perfectly.

skyblue
February 1st, 2012, 01:58 PM
I like the black...but I'm partial lol!

MasCat
February 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM
I have to disagree. There are turtles that are born with two heads, conjoined twins, and people who are unfortunately born with all kinds of terminal genetic diseases which make their lives very painful, and will eventually kill them. Nature is a total freak. If anything, the advances in human technology have improved the lives of humans around the planet for the better. If we had left things to nature, we would still be running around naked, eating cold, uncooked food, and many of us would have died very young because there would be no medicine.

Well, you are definitely not a turtle with two heads, and, among things that are results of Mmme Nature's hangovers we have beautiful butterflies, sunsets, full moons, kittens, horses, tropical rainforests etc...

Many cures for all ills had been found by humans - in nature as well...

so: I still go by my thought and politely disagree :)))

Anyway, you know what you want - that's beautiful, the hair can change colours like a rainbow, but it's what's underneath that decides on the overall atractivness of a persona - for me that is ;)

Carissamarie08
February 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM
I say blonde!

alyanna
February 1st, 2012, 07:10 PM

Nicely put Eric!

Whatever you choose, you can obviously pull off a variety of looks, so keep em coming! There's lots of shades that I'd like to see on you.

DreadfulWoman
February 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM
I think the blonde is amazing, and so uniquely you (to me anyway), but yeah, you'd look good any which way. Oh, and...

... I am a bit of a nature girl myself, but I have to give you :toast: because that was very nicely put.

rakueru
February 1st, 2012, 08:42 PM
I do like both, but I think I prefer the blonde. It looks so cool on you!

allio21
February 1st, 2012, 09:35 PM
I like the dark hair better!

sugarpixie10988
February 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM
I like the blonde best! I think you pull it off really well and it makes you look very unique.

ericthegreat
February 2nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Thank you everyone who complimented me on my blonde color.

longhairedlady
February 2nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
You are so striking with your blonde hair!

sfgirl
February 3rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
I like the brunette better just because it reminds me of my best friend. He's asian and has super long hair too, but it's more 1c/2b
Of course I like the blonde too, and I'm jealous bleaching doesn't damage yours as much as it did mine hehe.

CurlyCap
February 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM
Go RED! Hee hee :D

Anyway, I prefer the black. Mostly because you have perfect "Asian" hair. It's shiny, thick with thick (coarse?) strands. I LOVE it. You have a photo in one of your albums where you have your hair in a bin topknot and I was totally :thud: over it. It looked so regal.

I'm still thinking about your blonde hair. I think if I saw it in a wig shop, I'd go "OMG. PRETTY COLOR". Thing is, I don't know if it's the best color for you. I'm trying to determine if I'm just biased towards seeing dark features with dark hair and therefore my brain is confuzzled or whether I genuinely think there's a color match problem. I know I wouldn't say go lighter. (Or maybe you should. Totally Storm white with gold highlights. God, I'm crazy.)

I will say that if I could dip your hair in any color hair dye I wanted (and thereby make you my lifesize Man Barbie), I'd make it red brown and shinier than sin. You'd probably look like something out of a vampire movie, but it would be HOT.

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 01:02 AM
You are so striking with your blonde hair!

Thank you! :)

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 01:05 AM
Go RED! Hee hee :D

Anyway, I prefer the black. Mostly because you have perfect "Asian" hair. It's shiny, thick with thick (coarse?) strands. I LOVE it. You have a photo in one of your albums where you have your hair in a bin topknot and I was totally :thud: over it. It looked so regal.

I'm still thinking about your blonde hair. I think if I saw it in a wig shop, I'd go "OMG. PRETTY COLOR". Thing is, I don't know if it's the best color for you. I'm trying to determine if I'm just biased towards seeing dark features with dark hair and therefore my brain is confuzzled or whether I genuinely think there's a color match problem. I know I wouldn't say go lighter. (Or maybe you should. Totally Storm white with gold highlights. God, I'm crazy.)

I will say that if I could dip your hair in any color hair dye I wanted (and thereby make you my lifesize Man Barbie), I'd make it red brown and shinier than sin. You'd probably look like something out of a vampire movie, but it would be HOT.

As long as you put both Robert Pattinson and Alexander Skarsgard in that same movie starring as my vampire lovers, I will let you shave my head if you wanted to!

coneyisland
February 3rd, 2012, 01:12 AM
Your hair is beautiful, and you look great with it either color. :cheese:

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 01:26 AM
Your hair is beautiful, and you look great with it either color. :cheese:

Why thank you. :flower:

Evie
February 3rd, 2012, 01:40 AM
For me, Eric, I'd have to say the dark brunette, as I've always longed to have that colour myself and think it looks stunning. I'm naturally blonde, and it has taken me a while to love my colour as much as dark, dark hair......that being said, you pull off the blonde well too, but I have a place in my heart for the rich bitter chocolate dark tones of hair ;)

ibleedlipstick
February 3rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
Brunette, but I'm partial to brunettes :) You look great either way!

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 02:48 AM
I have to admit, I'm actually surprised at how many people do in fact like me better as a blonde. I clearly love blonde myself, but I know this is LHC where the general attitude is all for natural. Thanks everyone who gave me compliments on my blonde color!

xoxophelia
February 3rd, 2012, 03:18 AM
I think if it comes down to which one is better, I would have to pick your natural. The main reason is that I remember how super-crazy shiny it was and that when I saw it, that was the thing that made me end up joining LHC in the first place. Looks wise it did also make you look boyish which I think is a good look. However, in the end the best hair color is the one that makes you happiest and you like to play around with. I think with the blonde hair, the lighter golden with platinum suits your skin well.

2peasinapod
February 3rd, 2012, 05:37 AM
I like them both. I think the blonde brings out the gold in your skin tone, and the brunette looks more natural. Personally, I like the fashion shoot you did with red, bleach, and brunette streaks. That was awesome! :cool:

Evie
February 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
I have to admit, I'm actually surprised at how many people do in fact like me better as a blonde. I clearly love blonde myself, but I know this is LHC where the general attitude is all for natural. Thanks everyone who gave me compliments on my blonde color!

Ah, but for me, it wasnt' a natural vs non-natural question, I'd have gone for dark hair even if it had been the dyed one!!

Evie
February 3rd, 2012, 07:06 AM
I have a question for you, Eric - you clearly prefer blonde at the moment, but can you see more experimenting ahead with your hair colour? I have spent the last 12 ish years as a dyed brunette, and am recently going back to my natural blonde (although I can't promise there won't be some highlights :eyebrows:), I never thought I'd get tired of being brunette but :shrug: I just did.....so what next after blonde? Is there any other shade you'd like? I too thought that the red looked pretty darn awesome on you too, I think you are one of these lucky folks who can wear a lot of colours and still look great :)

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 07:13 AM
I just love blonde hair. If I could have had a conversation with God before I was born, I would have asked Him to please grant me beautiful Nordic blonde hair. And also blue eyes that are the color of the ocean.

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
I like both! :) but if i HAD TO choose 1...hmmm blonde! :)

I think... blonde. :)

Thank you so much! :blossom:

Evie
February 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
I just love blonde hair. If I could have had a conversation with God before I was born, I would have asked Him to please grant me beautiful Nordic blonde hair. And also blue eyes that are the color of the ocean.

I totally get that. For years I would have asked God to make me Snow White, with pale skin and dark, dark hair....but being female I've changed my mind lately, and am looking forward to having some blonde in my life again myself ;).....good thing you rock all colours! And the beauty of hair, as I've seen you say somewhere, is that it is such a canvas that you can, these days, imprint whatever you like on :D

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
I totally get that. For years I would have asked God to make me Snow White, with pale skin and dark, dark hair....but being female I've changed my mind lately, and am looking forward to having some blonde in my life again myself ;).....good thing you rock all colours! And the beauty of hair, as I've seen you say somewhere, is that it is such a canvas that you can, these days, imprint whatever you like on :D

Well I'm a guy, and men who are pale skinned with dark hair look like dead people to me.

Maybe I'm a tad shallow, but I really am attracted to the Hollywood celebrity look. I love Nordic blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and tanned skin.

Evie
February 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM
Well I'm a guy, and men who are pale skinned with dark hair look like dead people to me.

Maybe I'm a tad shallow, but I really am attracted to the Hollywood celebrity look. I love Nordic blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and tanned skin.

Good thing for me that is what I'm trying to get back to then! ;)

ericthegreat
February 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
I like the dark with blonde highlights on you :) but if I had to chose one.... I guess dark but I really like you with highlights at least! It looks perfect.

I honestly think that dark hair with highlights went out of fashion about 2 years ago. I'm seeing that the ombre look is very trendy now. But blonde will definitely always be a very popular hair color.

Although I can imagine how lovely your hair must have been when it was dark ,I like your blonde hair more. :)

Thank you so much. :blossom:

Cara Heather
February 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
I love the brunette picture.. but it matters how you feel really right??? I think you would rock ANY color!

ericthegreat
February 4th, 2012, 12:14 AM
The blonde is so striking, I love it. The natural looks wonderful, too, but I prefer the blonde because it is unique. I also loved your pics where you had the blonde streaks, personally my favorite look of yours :flowers:

Thank you so much. :blossom:

Oh and by the way, I LOVE your username. :eyebrows:

mira-chan
February 4th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I do not want my face on the public forum. Eric please edit the picture to remove me from it. Thank you.

RitaPG
February 4th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I'm usually all up fpr brunettes, but your blonde hair has a uniqueness to it. I think it's because it's such a rare sight to see such blonde, pretty, long AND healthy hair at the same time ^^
But you definitely look good either way :)

RitaPG
February 4th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Good thing I actually like that look - I'm one of them dead people. Even my brother has made that joke often :p
I don't think you're shallow, though, it's just a matter of preference :)

AnaGeorgette
February 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Both colors look really good on you, but I actually think something in between would be really lovely too, like a warm toned chocolate or caramel brown that's not too dark. =)

Debra83
February 5th, 2012, 03:32 PM
blond! BLOND!! BLOND!!!....but you already knew THAT would be my answer!!!!

Zefyra
February 5th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I really like the brunette! It looks thick and healthy and luscious...
I do like the blonde as well, because it is unique and compliments your complexion as well, but my favourite is the brunette...

honeyblonde
February 5th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I like the blonde better ;)