PDA

View Full Version : new things coming to Chagrin Valley

ladyfey
January 31st, 2012, 08:23 AM
There is a notice on their website, they have tea hair rinses coming soon, among other things! I, for one, am very excited!:D

young&reckless
January 31st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Oh, cool! Must go shopping soon, I need to stock up anyway.

ladyfey
January 31st, 2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I went to get some soap and moisturizer and saw the notice. Now I will wait impatiently for the new items to be available! :)

soopahgrover
February 16th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah! I came here hoping to find some reviews. But I think the new site just went live this week. Maybe last week? Anyway. I guess I'll be a hair tea guinea pig.

PS If you haven't tried the Whipped Squalane Face & Eye Mousse... you must. So great. These dark under eye circles I've had since college, gone.

highlightedmess
February 18th, 2012, 07:47 AM
The new website looks amazing! I can't wait to order more soap samples and get a hair tea rinse.

I am glad I ordered a big batch of stuff a few weeks ago though, the price really jumped on some of the whipped lotions.

ladyfey
February 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Yeah! I came here hoping to find some reviews. But I think the new site just went live this week. Maybe last week? Anyway. I guess I'll be a hair tea guinea pig.

PS If you haven't tried the Whipped Squalane Face & Eye Mousse... you must. So great. These dark under eye circles I've had since college, gone.
I love that stuff!