PDA

View Full Version : growth so far...( 2 years beginning of june)

JessyJones
January 31st, 2012, 08:10 AM
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af328/jessclewlow/Untitled-1-1.jpg

so here it is.... nearly 2 years of growth :D admittedly i have had it cut a million times in the last 2 years - mainly as i have had to go through hair hell and back in order to get rid of the years if dying my hair black... im now back pretty much au natural :D yay... ive also stopped using straighteners etc too which im very proud ... i must admit to still using a hairdryer to dry my roots occasionally though.
anyway... it feels like it grows at a snails-pace but actually looking at these pics im quite proud of myself... heres to another year of growing :D

AMW
January 31st, 2012, 09:04 AM
I like the lighter color! Going from dark hair to light hair is really hard on hair but you managed to do it and gain some growth ... Great job!

Of the Fae
January 31st, 2012, 09:25 AM
I really like your colour in the first picture! A little like honey or hazelnut mixed together. Indeed going from dark to light is really damaging, so cutting a few times is wise! Your ends look much better in the second picture, and more shiny :)
Congrats and good luck on the rest of your journey!

tokidokichi
January 31st, 2012, 12:16 PM
Congratulations! Your hair looks so pretty and healthy ^_^ keep it up!

jacqueline101
January 31st, 2012, 12:17 PM
I like the growth and the color progress you've made. If your hair is healthy it should grow to your desired length. Its beautiful thanks for sharing.

marena
February 1st, 2012, 03:23 PM
congrats! good work!

chou
February 1st, 2012, 03:43 PM
Wow, beautiful color! Amazing progress on growing out virgin hair :)

MissHair
February 1st, 2012, 03:50 PM
I love the new growth, the colour is beautiful. I can tell you had alot of breakage from the first pic, especially on the left side of the pic. Congrats!

Gingerbear
February 1st, 2012, 06:07 PM
It looks beautiful and very healthy! You have definitely made progress.