PDA

View Full Version : My Head Hurts...

Mike5150
January 30th, 2012, 11:22 PM
From all the info here...lol. I feel completely lost as to what to try. I've always washed my hair everyday with various shampoos and sometimes I use conditioner. Seems like this is way to frequent from reading a lot of the posts here though. I really like the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum as it kills my frizz and rids my hair of any tangles. Is a conditioner really necessary? What are some recommended shampoos and conditioners that are cone free?

owlathena
January 30th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I like Vo5 strawberries 'n' cream conditioner the best. I've been using it for a year.

Kaelee
January 30th, 2012, 11:41 PM
From all the info here...lol. I feel completely lost as to what to try. I've always washed my hair everyday with various shampoos and sometimes I use conditioner. Seems like this is way to frequent from reading a lot of the posts here though. I really like the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum as it kills my frizz and rids my hair of any tangles. Is a conditioner really necessary? What are some recommended shampoos and conditioners that are cone free?

I shampoo everyday and since it's winter here and dry static city, I've been conditioning every day as well, in addition to my nightly coconut oil (leave in).

I use Aussie shampoo (any will do just nothing volumizing because that turns my hair into a huge...something.) and 3MM.

I'm a proud shampoo every day conehead! (an LHC heretic in other words lol)

If it works for your hair, you can do whatever you want shampoo and conditioner wise. :)

Toadstool is supposed to be really good and cone free. I've always liked Nature's Gate when I felt like going the cone free route.

Mike5150
January 31st, 2012, 09:03 AM
Thank you both for the info :)