PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Accessories

BeccaAngel
January 30th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I decided to do my hair up today, with my favorite accessory my pretty rose clip. :)

one side
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/theotherside.jpg

the back
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/backviewrose.jpg

the other side
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/prettyawesome.jpg

BeccaAngel
January 30th, 2012, 04:55 PM
what kind of accessories do you like to use? :P

Princess Kitti
January 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I like your clip - very striking :) I used to wear alot of fancy claw clips and flowers when I was working in a nursing home, the residents loved it and would always ask to see how I had my hair up each day.

Long_hair_bear
January 30th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I love me my vast hair stick collection! I have 1 ficcare and one fork (coming in the mail anyway) but I'll pry always be a hair stick chick at heart. :happydance:

MonaLisa
January 30th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Very pretty and inspirational! :)
Makes me think...passion!
Think I will try using a flower next weekend!

I've only just started getting into accessories and updos..
Proudly presented on the latest pics in my album :D

BeccaAngel
January 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I don't wear hair accessories often but when i do, this is my favorite one to wear :blossom:

jacqueline101
January 30th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I have rose clips too the pictures are in my album. I love your rose by the way.

einna
January 30th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Beautiful! I am trying to wear more accesories to give my basic bun (only type I can to right now) some life. I like to wear some small flowers and pearls on U pins.

Toiréasa
January 30th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Very pretty BeccaAngel your rose is lovely!
I afraid I'm a bit of a addict I never leave home without a hairtoy of some kind in my hair, right now my favorite a accessories would have to be forks!

Silver Swan
January 30th, 2012, 06:48 PM
That looks lovely.

I think I have a similar looking flower at home, but I don't wear it much as the clip is prone to catch in my hair. :(

What is the clip like on your rose?

BeccaAngel
January 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM
That looks lovely.

I think I have a similar looking flower at home, but I don't wear it much as the clip is prone to catch in my hair. :(

What is the clip like on your rose?

just a two prong clip, i don't know how else to explain it

shikara
February 4th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Lucky you that you can use accessories - there are so many I would like to slip into my hair but no matter how lightweight they Re, they are too heavy for me!

dwell_in_safety
February 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM
How pretty! I really only have three hair accessories, but I use one of them to put my hair up every day. :D Two flexi8's and one wooden hairstick. Even with only three, I've become an addict to the point that I rarely use spin pins anymore for anything but sleep buns. :p My sole hairstick gets a lot of use holding up buns, as I need but don't have an extra large flexi8 to hold a bun.

blondie9912
February 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I don't wear hair accessories often but when i do, this is my favorite one to wear :blossom:

Hahah very random, but this made me think of the Dos Equis beer commercials with the 'most interesting man in the world'. :p

"I don't wear hair accessories often... but when I do, I choose the flowered clip"