PDA

View Full Version : Cut me some bangs!

Miasen
January 30th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I've been thinking about this forever, and finally just took the plunge today. Have been rocking the long-and-nothing-else look for the last decade, wanted something to soft up my buns.

I'm still getting used to them, but I think I like 'em.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4369&pictureid=125296

Not sure what to do about that small piece that seems to really want to only point straight down my nose. Think I'll have to invest in some hairstyling products of some kind.

The rest of my hair is newly cut in a straight hemline, about an inch or so above classic.

Edit: Holy moly, that's a huge photo, sorry about that!

CastaDiva
January 30th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Looking good:) And what a beautiful and happy face you have there:)

Of the Fae
January 30th, 2012, 10:04 AM
It looks cute! Gives a lovely modern twist to awesome classical buns, I think :)

Sammich
January 30th, 2012, 11:21 AM
You are adorable.
I love your industrial. I wouldn't dare do that. >>;

PLUS, your bangs rock. I really like how they are so... flowy? Graceful looking? :)

jacqueline101
January 30th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I love your bangs and your happy face seems to make the photo complete. I'd use some leave in condish on the one section of hair dampen your hair section and apply leave in condish. I have done that and it helped with hair not wanting to stay put.

Violettwin
January 30th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Love it!it suits your face shape :)
Your super happy photo has made me smile x

PinkyCat
January 30th, 2012, 11:38 AM
What a cutie pie!

Miasen
January 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Aw, thanks for all the compliments! :D You're all too nice.

I love your industrial. I wouldn't dare do that. >>;
My industrial was actually the first proper piercing I got (apart from lobes and a gunned cartilage) back when I was 16. Now both of my sisters have them too. ;)

And thanks for the tip jacqueline101, I'll try that. :)