PDA

View Full Version : Freak me out---hair twin

WaitingSoLong
January 30th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Ok, so I lost my link to TLHC and I was googling it and I came across another long hair website and clicked the link...the sound of the website name made me think it could be one of those sites that steal pics and repost them as their own or something. I, honestly, clicked the link intending to see if any of my pics made it on there and then almost flipped out.

There are a dozen or so pictures of a woman on there that could be my twin. It was like looking at myself. Her hair is identicle to mine, length, color, texture (when mine is air dried). She even sort of looks like me! I know the pics say they were taken in Germany but who knows really. I hope these women knew their pic was being taken.

link removed. It is the second set of pictures. Anyone familiar with this website? Gee I am never sure if it is ok to post a link. Hope it is OK!

ETA: You have to click the gallery link...I can't direct link it.

I removed the link due to questionable content! I still can't find it but others say it is there.

Vanille_
January 30th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I'm not going to lie. That site is a bit creepy. They make it a point to mention the camera they use but no girl's names. Even an online psudonym would be nice. I didn't read the stories, but saw the disclaimer that some were sexual.

MaryMarx
January 30th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I find it creepy too. I don't think they know they were being photographed either.

kaiakai
January 30th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Creeeeeepy.

jacqueline101
January 30th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Its creepy there is not a 18 plus warning due to some being sexual.

joflakes
January 30th, 2012, 06:11 AM
*shudder*

That site freaks me out.

WaitingSoLong
January 30th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Oh no I missed the s*xual part? All I saw were the pics on the gallery page and there didn't seem to be more than one page. I am removing the link!

Amber_Maiden
January 30th, 2012, 06:15 AM
I agree- really weird/creepy site... And on the info page it's all about how it's only female hair and about how well the pics show up- in reference to pixels, etc...

Amber_Maiden
January 30th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Uhhh... The author is a guy, according to the author link, and is into girls because of their long hair. The sexual link is the link about Stories...

Rocket22
January 30th, 2012, 06:18 AM
I agree I don't think those people knew they were getting their picture taken. On a second note I think her hair looked a lot like yours but you have a much fuller hemline. I love the length and color.

ericthegreat
January 30th, 2012, 07:52 AM
I know that the link was already removed from this thread, but for future references let's all try to not post any links to sites that are of the sexual/long hair ******/ or even questionable nature. The people that run those sites could track everyone who visits their sites, and if they follow one of us back here to LHC that would really be BAD.

WaitingSoLong
January 30th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Eric I do try to NEVER post stuff like that. I had checked it and thought it was ok and missed the one link on the main page. Gee, sometimes naive people like me forget there are perverts out there like that.

Vanille_
January 30th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Gee, sometimes naive people like me forget there are perverts out there like that.

That sounds like me. I can't imagine people actually do bad things :(