PDA

View Full Version : Hair Problem

Tabi
January 29th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Hi everyone! My english is not very good but I will try to explain my problem and hopefully someone will have a solution for me.I am experiencing pain at my roots, I have my hair loose most of the time (its at BSL) and i havent face any problem like that before.Besides the pain ,I feel like my roots are hypersensitive and that my hair is easily pulled out most of the times when I brush them or even pass my fingers through them I find few strands.And it might sound weird but I feel them pulled out,also my scalp feels like its burning.
I suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis but its under control right now I dont feel itchy and dont have dandruff anymore or greasiness.what could it be?and what can I do

irishlady
January 29th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Maybe you're reacting to an ingredient in your shampoo or conditioner? Have you tried something new such as a new oil? Maybe you're sensitive to it.

Hope it gets better soon!

Hollyfire3
January 29th, 2012, 05:20 PM
I second the sensitivity thing, check all your shampoos, leave ins and products, see which is the newest you have added to your routine. I wish you luck in figuring this out! Hugs to you!

Tabi
January 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Thank you both so much I recently starterd ACV rinses and a Mask so I will stay away of these for a few days and see how it goes thank you very much.Has anyone else experience something similar with ACV rinses?

Hollyfire3
January 29th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Thank you both so much I recently starterd ACV rinses and a Mask so I will stay away of these for a few days and see how it goes thank you very much.Has anyone else experience something similar with ACV rinses?

I have not experienced this, and i have used ACV rinses before. But i think it might be possible. Are you diluting it enough? I read that too much AVC and not enough water can be bad. Which mask are you using? Maybe you have build up of your hair and this is weighing the hair down?

jacqueline101
January 29th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I'd say you're allergic to something if it doesn't get any better go to the doctor.

Tabi
January 30th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I use this one http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/hair-care-products/hair-treatment/rainforest-moisture-hair-butter.aspx but I dont really think it is the mask because I use it mostly at the length so that it wont weight down my roots and it has really help my hair it makes them shine and soft , I think the problem is that I did a few ACV rinses wrong.I ll wait a few more days and see so far its the same.Thank you all so much.

Hollyfire3
January 30th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I use this one http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/hair-care-products/hair-treatment/rainforest-moisture-hair-butter.aspx but I dont really think it is the mask because I use it mostly at the length so that it wont weight down my roots and it has really help my hair it makes them shine and soft , I think the problem is that I did a few ACV rinses wrong.I ll wait a few more days and see so far its the same.Thank you all so much.

yeah, ACV rinses can wreck havoc on hair if not done right, i have not had any problems, but i have read about them

Starry_Eyed
January 30th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I recently did an ACV rinse without fully understanding the process. I poured some in a spray bottle and spritzed it on in the shower after applying baking soda to wash my hair with - both undiluted. Needless to say my hair did not like it.

However, I didn't notice any reaction on my scalp from either. I just smelled bad.

I have since learned to make sure I understand completely what I'm supposed to do before I do it.

Tabi
February 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Hi it's me again!!!!!!!I am here to thank you all.My hair is much better now and I am 80% percent sure that the problem was my ACV rinses,I think I did not dilute my rinse enough.

sarah061
February 4th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Glad you figured it out Tabi!! I was going to say my scalp hurts too, but it's that pain after you take your hair down from an updo. Why does that happen?! So annoying. It wasn't even a tight updo.