PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic easy no heat curls

jessie58
January 28th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I can't believe I've never seen this method before but it's really easy to do and has such nice results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rdfgu3zqY4&feature=g-vrec&context=G2e630c2RVAAAAAAAAAg

CaityBear
January 28th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I LOVE headband curls!! I've done them twice so far and love the results. I'm hoping to do them tomorrow. If I wake up early enough to shower and do my hair. lol

simplysnuggle
January 28th, 2012, 01:50 AM
That is totally AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. I have naturally curly hair but sometimes I like to have a little more definition without having to add heat. This is a great alternative to rag curling and a lot less scary looking too!:applause:thumbsup:

Henrietta
January 28th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Thank you for sharing! :) I may try to wear it as a hairstyle actually, not as a way of making curls. :)

rock007junkie
January 28th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I tried this two nights ago. I liked the results but need to perfect my technique when it comes to wrapping the last pieces of hairs. They came out wonky.

Oksana
January 28th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I am an absolute headband curls convert :D I wrap my hair round the headband each night and have lovely hair everyday. It is also the most comfortable curling technique i have tried to sleep in.

Aethernaught
January 28th, 2012, 01:24 PM
That's amazing, what a cool soft-set method. Definitely going to give that a try, not sure if I have enough length, but if I do it would probably have a really cool chaotic effect with my current choppy layers. Thanks for sharing that!

paper
January 29th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Wow, that looks so easy, I have to try it!

Orangerthanred
January 29th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Another thing that only works on straight/slighty wavy hair. It does look cool though.