PDA

View Full Version : b-day and changes

vanamo
January 26th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Hi

I haven't been around much lately. Been too busy with school and everything.

New year's day my appearance changed: I cut 15 cm:s (thats about 6 inches) from my ends. And I'm feeling happy with the result. There were so much old chemical dye in the ends. Still is, but A LOT less.

Hollyfire3
January 26th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Oh wow, do you have before and after pics? I had 3 inches trimmed off my ends 2 weeks ago from previous heat damage...i hate it and want my solid nearly past BSL hair back...and what worse is i keep worrying the ends are getting damaged all over again because they just don't look as nice as that day after the haircut feeling....I am so happy you are enjoying the cut. Do you plan to grow it out again?

vanamo
January 26th, 2012, 12:37 PM
I forgot to write that it's my birthday today. And for some reason a
I'm feeling very happy right now :)

vanamo
January 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Yes, Hollyfire3, I'm planning to grow it again, because waist is my goal. I was actually almost there but I couldn't stand the coloured ends anymore. Besides it's nice feel light once in a while. My hair is now about APL.

And sorry, I don't really have the courage to post my pictures in public. But I have taken a length picture once a month, it gives a little perspective. I found that when growing, it doesn't seem longer after certain period and I tend to frustrate. Length pics per month helped a lot with that

Hollyfire3
January 26th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Yes, Hollyfire3, I'm planning to grow it again, because waist is my goal. I was actually almost there but I couldn't stand the coloured ends anymore. Besides it's nice feel light once in a while. My hair is now about APL.

And sorry, I don't really have the courage to post my pictures in public. But I have taken a length picture once a month, it gives a little perspective. I found that when growing, it doesn't seem longer after certain period and I tend to frustrate. Length pics per month helped a lot with that

Its perfectly fine, TLHC has yet to see my hair because i also don't have the courage (not really fair of me to ask you to post pic then is it? Sorry about that....) I plan to take a length pic every month but i am just so worried about my ends looking bad...happy Birthday BTW heres a cat for you
/\_/\
(=O.O=)
(#) (#) MEOW!!!! Lol and enjoy your haircut!

vanamo
January 26th, 2012, 12:57 PM
There's nothing wrong just asking :)

And thank you for the cat! It' adorable!! I love animals and cats especially. There's a lot of cat pictures on my fridge door.

Hollyfire3
January 26th, 2012, 01:33 PM
There's nothing wrong just asking :)

And thank you for the cat! It' adorable!! I love animals and cats especially. There's a lot of cat pictures on my fridge door.

Aww a fellow cat person! yeah, i adore cats, all of them really! And i love all animals also! And someday, when my hair is Wl or maybe longer...and i am actually likeing it, i might post a pic...still too scared right now, i have a decent braid from before i cut my hair but it looks so messy comapred to everyone elses...