PDA

View Full Version : Request for Product/Accessory Forum

Cinnamon Hair
March 14th, 2008, 10:39 PM
The review section is nice, but it's not the same as having a board where we can discuss toys/products rather than just rate them. On the old board we had both, which I much prefer.

Post here if you feel the same.

chloeishere
March 14th, 2008, 10:51 PM
I definitely agree-- I was just thinking that, actually. I was thinking about starting a few threads on some of the more popular hairtoy makers, but they don't tend to get as much traffic as the "everyday" threads, and would probably get lost at the bottom of page ten, where they wouldn't be doing anyone any good.
Reviews won't work as well as threads will for people who have some questions about their specific situation before they place an order. It's a great resource, but it probably won't be enough.

In short, I second this motion!

capelli lunghi
March 14th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Maybe the original reviewer could post a thread to and link to it in the top part about the product.. and also link to the review article in their thread.. maybe?..

physicschick
March 15th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Stephanie would like us to continue with the reviews. It has the potential to be a really useful resource for us. I'm hoping to post some reviews today of my favorites. :)

If you want to discuss a product in a non-review way (for example, asking questions about it), please feel free to post those threads on Mane.