PDA

View Full Version : Saw the longest hair I ever seen IRL

W2
January 24th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Here in Denmark really long hair is not very common. As in women my age seldom beyond BSL.
But tonight visiting another highschool with eldest I saw a woman with a long braid down her back. Past classic! Around my age og maybe a bit older!

Totally envious! :p

TiffanieJean
January 24th, 2012, 12:28 PM
I never see anyone around here with hair longer than the waist. My hair was around that length before I cut it back in Oct.

snowfaery
January 24th, 2012, 12:52 PM
The lady who used to run the daycare where I sent my son had hair down to her ankles in great shape. She cut it off to her shoulders for charity a few years ago and she plans to do it again when she gets it the same length.

jacqueline101
January 24th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Even in my town there aren't a ton of women who have long hair waste and that's it.

mzBANGBANG
January 24th, 2012, 02:08 PM
At my school I swear nearly every other girl is floating around waist or longer... I noticed a lot of them are athletes so maybe they are too busy with their schedule to pay attention to their hair growth but dang I wish I had that problem!

skyblue
January 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I have been noticing a lot of long hairs lately, nothing so long as what you saw, just once in a blue moon, but waist to tailbone mostly and a lot of these women are my age and older!!
This always gets me excited lol and it's probably one of the reasons I don't really get any negative comments on my length and being older...so far that is ;)

ladonna
January 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Where I am it seem's like everyone has really short hair or really long hair, there no in between. And when it's long then it's waist or longer.

Hypatia415
January 24th, 2012, 09:52 PM
There's a girl who works in a cafe where I live with beautiful golden TB hair! Its what I want mine to look like.

Revontuletar
January 24th, 2012, 10:03 PM
I see it on women all the time in my city! Never on men though, which is really a shame. I love seeing it on men but when I see it on women I just get really jealous:justy:

MasCat
January 25th, 2012, 03:26 AM
I knew a girl who had knee-length braids. Never saw her with hair down though

Mrspuddinhead
January 27th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I work at the hospital and surprisingly a lot of the nurses have waist to hip length hair. The other day we where at the grocery store and there was an older woman who had hair down to her knees. My sweetie was quick to point her out to me. I salute her for her length but I can't imagine the tangles when she got home. It was rather windy that day and my hair was a mess.

dwell_in_safety
January 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Here most women keep their hair between chin and APL, and I *rarely* see any with virgin hair.

That said, there is one woman where I work with the longest hair I have seen on anyone irl in this area. It's TBL, and virgin. I keep wanting to ask her if she knows about this community. :D

gothic_lady
January 27th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I see a lot of women with long hair (waist length) too, the longest hair I saw on the stree was a girl with knee length hair.

Madora
January 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Back in the early 70s I saw a young girl with the most incredible THICK, knee length braid, with a tassle that hung at least 5 inches below the bend in her knee. That braid had no taper to speak of and her hair was in spectacular condition. I've never forgotten her. So rare to see hair that long and in such superb shape.